Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill GrAYs are worse than niggers

Gendocel

Gendocel

Major
★★★★★
They post the dumbest shit

Someone should bettER do something about this vERmin

is being a non gray flex faggot

Grey's are some interesting creatures.

They aren't all bad tho.

We have to remember they are new to the forum so they aren't gonna understand everything

Outcasts come here because they don't like being at the bottom of social hierarchy and do the same to others here called greys ,instead of being supportive to each other

Outcasts come here because they don't like being at the bottom of social hierarchy and do the same to others here called greys ,instead of being supportive to each other
OK GRAY

It's kind of funny that there are elitists even among the most undesirable men in the world.

At least i don't tryhard and postmaxx idiotic meaningless stuff that contributes no value in this forum.

were all already on this site
why do u gaf abt the name colour retard

i love having sex with grays that are hot stacy's larping as truecels we need more sexy larping grays

i love having sex with grays that are hot stacy's larping as truecels we need more sexy larping grays
Some of us don't have the paragon halo and can't get any :feelsrope:

brutal paragonpill

i think the real barrier is somewhere around the 200/300 post mark, where the fakes out themselves with some retarded brag-post like the guy earlier today

Isn’t being a GrAY a compliment tbh?

The only grays I tolerate are Singhprits from India. I bet most new grays are inceltear losers rping :feelsUgh: