Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Graycels be like

currycel102

currycel102

currycel
-
Graycels be like
>Joined May 31 2023
>2,300 posts
>Female/chad pfp
>"So why havent you raped your sister yet?"

Yes, also known as infiltrators

>Female/chad pfp

This is the most grating change to this place since I was last here that I just can't get used to. Slippery slope in action. How long before holeniggers themselves are allowed?

based glowies

and those posts are the only thing IT shares on their site, brutal truthpills dont fit their narrative :feelsseriously:

Graycels be like
>Joined May 31 2023
>2,300 posts
>Female/chad pfp
>"So why havent you raped
lowkey me, but Ive been lurking since october last year so im an honorary veteran

its always the grays

norwegianfreak

@norwegianfreak
McLovin.gif | Vitralizado

and those posts are the only thing IT shares on their site, brutal truthpills dont fit their narrative :feelsseriously:
I post a lot but those faggots never reposed my shit Im blessed

I post a lot but those faggots never reposed my shit Im blessed
most shit that gets featured on IT is obvious b8 posts from infiltratorcels talking about their desire to rape, its so boring to read it on here knowing how fake it is, then seeing it repeated on IT because they think they caught a real one. :feelsseriously:

most shit that gets featured on IT is obvious b8 posts from infiltratorcels talking about their desire to rape, its so boring to read it on here knowing how fake it is, then seeing it repeated on IT because they think they caught a real one. :feelsseriously:
yeah I see what you mean they get wet and rub their pussy reading those "rape fatasies"

This is the reason?

Oh, ok:

Re: girls-human or different species
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#146390337Friday, September 19, 2014 7:16 PM CDT
Both genders are humans either way. Perhaps the problem is that you need to change your perspective on the situation? Each person has their own individual personality and simply because one female doesn't necessarily enjoy your presence doesn't mean someone else won't; I would suggest that perhaps you examine your own behavior and personality rather then categorizing everyone of a specific gender group together simply because different people react differently. Additionally, you'll benefit much more from "Academic" knowledge rather then unnecessarily obsessing over the opposite gender.
Re: [ Content Deleted ]
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#147699862Friday, October 10, 2014 6:31 PM CDT
That was rather unnecessary. Although, there's an evidently large amount of female users obsessed with receiving attention to the point of negativity.
Re: Rule 1 of life
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#150780217Sunday, November 30, 2014 3:40 AM CST
The severity of a problem doesn't necessarily depend on a person's "Gender" alone, simply because a person is a "Female" doesn't make any problems they're experiencing more significant than yours.

yeah I see what you mean they get wet and rub their pussy reading those "rape fatasies"
ugh, remember that landwhale last night thats probably from IT sending us that pussy pic

Based I.N.C.E.L. Schutzstaffel on the lookout for infiltrators.

Graycels be like
>Joined May 31 2023
>2,300 posts
>Female/chad pfp
>"So why havent you raped your sister yet?"
imagine being a currecel kekw. ropemax your kind is infirior.

@Med Amine
i engage in a lot of convos and discussions with people here, i don't postmaxx in the sewer and don't post low efforts.
kinda the same with what happened with micheal15651

There's no way you guys sit in the sewers all day spamming, you must have a bot.
I unironically ldaring postmaxxing all day, I'm too low iq to make a bot