Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Graycelling, how to?

Rangercel

Rangercel

Recruit
★★
Hi, I'm new to this forum and this is the first thread I've made. I'm not quite sure on much of the forum except the basic idea, what not to do etc anything a retard could figure out. I read this one guy's post where he lamented on how "Graycels" (I'm taking that guess that Graycels are just new people by the gray stars, not hard) are treated like nothing. I was wondering if postmaxxing is the best option to deal with this, or if being a postmaxxer is worse?

yes bro postmaxx as much as you can

grayceldom is obviously not a good place to be but I think it is good to try to make actual contributions while you are postmaxxing

lol just post when you want.

ignore postshamers they wanna feel cool tbh

Lurk more, reply on others threads, then start making your own threads.
same as any other forum

Graycels are a fucking meme. Being postmaxxer will make you famous, but you'll also get called low IQ by people who have mensa tier IQ.

Graycel is just an insult people use when someone says something they don't agree with. Don't worry about that.

also offtopic is sometimes more comfy than inceldom discussion.

What!? I thought a greycel was someone that the insulter deemed too old. Or neutral word for old incels/virgins like me (being a wizard).

Being postmaxxer is worse than being graycel, since nobody takes them seriously.
Graycel is just an insult people use when someone says something they don't agree with. Don't worry about that.

Let me guess, you're also 16-18?)

don’t be greycel

Imo read and follow forum rules, otherwise do what you want.

If you put in effort and generally speak your true mind, then the people who will try to shit on you for low postcount will be a joke to you.

Just post what you want and don't say anything retarded. People won't attack you if you make high effort posts and don't have tantrums. Greycels are known for low-effort low-IQ posts and starting arguments, which is why people make fun of them.

Postmaxx In offtopic till blue then come back to ID