Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

GrAYcel lives matter

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
They're just dumb don't be mean to them :cryfeels:

adopt a greycel today

@HopeCopeRope

Weren't you a graycel at one point?
full

All greycels are automatically under suspicion. Specially the ones that "have been lurking here forever, and just decided to create an account".

Nzijc

Piss be upon them

Blue is still grey tbh

Not for long buddy boyos

Most of them talk in non based ways and seem to be either failed normies who didn't try hard enough or plain FBI/IT lurkers

I hate greycels more than I hate female behavior and jews.

Grey is the color of virgins :feelstrash:

Wearn't we all

Nope. In the beginning we were all bluecels until they changed the layout of this site :feelshmm:

Newcels mostly started getting hate in May 2018. I’ll never forget how much everyone used to take the piss out of maycels.

Nope. In the beginning we were all bluecels until they changed the layout of this site :feelshmm:

Newcels mostly started getting hate in May 2018. I’ll never forget how much everyone used to take the piss out of maycels.
Brutal

In February and May, we were getting a lot of attention in the media and there was a large influx of newcels who were bluepilled faggots.
:feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod:

In February and May, we were getting a lot of attention in the media and there was a large influx of newcels who were bluepilled faggots.

Bluepilled normies shouldn’t even be allowed to lurk

FUUCKK GRAYCELS NIGGGAAA
E75D8FAC 532B 4748 B956 0DC4F13163D5

Weren't you a graycel at one point?
full
This is exactly why OP is retarded, we need to do away with the color bullshit, incels are incels.
Bluepilled normies shouldn’t even be allowed to lurk
Making this forum private would also avoid us having to deal with the IT and normie fucking photocopying and shit and posting it on Reddit and youtube and other fucked places.

No one respects them

Nah, fuck all greycels