Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Graycel is fakecel

Seth MistWraith

Seth MistWraith

Loathsome Dreg
-
:chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:
That's Me.
Also Please perma ban me sergeant inquell. The more I stay here the more IQ I lose.

okay mogger
dont listen to autists here,greycel halos more than paragon because there arent that many

fuck being a greycel, there arent even that many posts being made on this site to autismmaxx

Graycel is an FBI agent until proven otherwise.
:feelswhere: :feelswhere: :feelstrash:

GrAYcel

@HopeCopeRope

Being a graycel sucked, no one ever replies to ur threads

okay mogger
dont listen to autists here,greycel halos more than paragon because there arent that many
This tbh. it's kind of a weird mix between failo and halo, everyone mocks u but they still acknowledge ur existence lol

Graycels are fakecels? Guess I am a chad now. Fellow graycels what are we larping here for, let's go slayyy bros.

This tbh. it's kind of a weird mix between failo and halo, everyone mocks u but they still acknowledge ur existence lol
if you wanna be known,postmaxx
if you wanna be loved,qualitymaxx

It's over for gaycels

The more I stay here the more IQ I lose.
Then why did you join? Are you stupid?
full

fuck being a greycel, there arent even that many posts being made on this site to autismmaxx
You have 347 and you registered a week ago. Peak autism

I'm trying to ascend greycel