Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting GrAY theory: How God made the universe according to me

SecularNeo-Khazar

SecularNeo-Khazar

Mixedcell
★★★
I'm an atheist but this was basically my interpretation:

That God conceived matter - The Chaos that ancient greeks talked about in their myths.

Logos (also a greek concept) which means mind (which gave order to the chaos) is the essence of the word. Epistemologically for me it was the description of the universe and God's plan, it was his vision that was the nature of the commandment.

However, the pracical manifestation (the method in which matter is organized) of let there be light was something like a wave. Like light is a wave or radiation or sound.

And here, the same way we can see a soundwaves's shape on sand when on a speaker or magnetic currents influencing the ferrofluid, the universe is chaos (matter) after it got struck by the word (the wave) and the result was a form (a shape).

So, we have essence, we have matter and then we have form.

To put it simply: the universe is just one of the many frequencies (determined by the essence, which is bascially Gods plan and visison - description of the universe) God can speak.

juden peterstein levels of postmodern reinterpretation of ancient texts

The mind control over cellphones is also real and that inceldia will be doomed without enough incels saying nigger

peterstein levels of postmodern reinterpretation of ancient texts
Not really, neo-platonism and aritoteel were heavy influence on christinaity. The words I used were also used by Saint Thomas of Acquines

Not really, neo-platonism and aritoteel were heavy influence on christinaity. The words I used were also used by Saint Thomas of Acquines
Christians psyoping Ancient Greek ideas since ancient times. Brutal

The mind control over cellphones is also real and that inceldia will be doomed without enough incels saying nigger
:lul: :lul: :feelsclown:

I'm an atheist but this was basically my interpretation:

That God conceived matter - The Chaos that ancient greeks talked about in their myths.

Logos (also a greek concept) which means mind (which gave order to the chaos) is the essence of the word. Epistemologically for me it was the description of the universe and God's plan, it was his vision that was the nature of the commandment.

However, the pracical manifestation (the method in which matter is organized) of let there be light was something like a wave. Like light is a wave or radiation or sound.

And here, the same way we can see a soundwaves's shape on sand when on a speaker or magnetic currents influencing the ferrofluid, the universe is chaos (matter) after it got struck by the word (the wave) and the result was a form (a shape).

So, we have essence, we have matter and then we have form.

To put it simply: the universe is just one of the many frequencies (determined by the essence, which is bascially Gods plan and visison - description of the universe) God can speak.
High Harā is the geographic center of the universe, immediately surrounded by the steppes of the Airyanem Vaejah.
It is a polar mountain around which the stars revolve; it is also the mountain behind which the sun hides at night.

IMG 3379
IMG 3378

View: https://youtu.be/SRo0ZqQdOJ4

View: https://youtu.be/KIZfzMGYPmA

High Harā is the geographic center of the universe, immediately surrounded by the steppes of the Airyanem Vaejah.
It is a polar mountain around which the stars revolve; it is also the mountain behind which the sun hides at night.

View attachment 815846View attachment 815845

View: https://youtu.be/SRo0ZqQdOJ4

View: https://youtu.be/KIZfzMGYPmA

@Transcended Trucel sounds similar to mount sineru/mehru in curry mythology.

@Med Amine time for your lesson in zoroastrianism

I will slay the giga ultra Chad..