Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Gray area maxing"?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Here's what I mean by gray area: wageslaving like an obedient little slave would be white area. Selling drugs like a retard and going to jail eventually would be black area. Gray area would be something like going to Myanmar and opening up a sweatshop to manufacture shit really cheaply.

Now, the question is, what else could be in this gray area? Something that won't land you in jail, but it's shady and immoral so it can make you a lot of money. I lack the imagination and the expertise to think of anything else (and tbh the sweatshop idea would be hard for a lot of us, it requires some real balls and social skills).

P.S: By "maxing" I don't mean getting women, cause fuck that. At this point, anybody blackpilled should just prefer to make money than to get some wet hole with depreciating value (and then use that money to make yourself happy, spend it on weed and hookers if that makes you happy).

I always think about something to make money. I mean, working my ass off for little money that is not even enough to rent my own place cannot be the future. This is not maintainable at all. So, what can we do about it? Living the rest of our pathetic lives with our parents? To be honest, nothing feels real anymore. This world has become a joke for most men. There is nothing that we can accomplish therefore we have to distract ourselves by watching series, anime or playing games as grown up men. Men also have become weaker and dumber in general while females have all the power now.

Last edited:
I always think about something to make money. I mean, working my ass off for little money that is not even enough to rent my own place cannot be the future. This is not maintainable at all. So, what can we do about it? Living the rest of our pathetic lives with our parents? To be honest, nothing feel real anymore. This world has become a joke for most men. There is nothing that we can accomplish therefore we have to distract our selves by watching series, anime or playing games as grown up man. Men also have become weaker and dumber in general while females have all the power now.
I completely agree. I can't live the rest of my life working my ass off all week for a meager paycheck that barely covers the most basic of necessities. The way things are looking I'm on course of doing exactly that.

Uhh, I wish the drug Soma from "Brave new world" was real. If we're forced to work all our lives for shit pay, we should at least be able to drug our unhappiness away.

The shadier the stuff gets you wanna do, the more contacts you need. A simple low wage job can be done anywhere as long as robots don't replace cheap human working drones. But if you wanna make the dollarz, You would need to know what is in demand and especially where to get it cheap and where to sell it high. All of this requires some business skills.

Guess why so many CEOs only do coke and party at their "converences"? It's all about making their shitty deals and getting new contacts.
Not even lying, I saw this shit at two different companies. Big and relatively small.

The shadier the stuff gets you wanna do, the more contacts you need. A simple low wage job can be done anywhere as long as robots don't replace cheap human working drones. But if you wanna make the dollarz, You would need to know what is in demand and especially where to get it cheap and where to sell it high. All of this requires some business skills.

Guess why so many CEOs only do coke and party at their "converences"? It's all about making their shitty deals and getting new contacts.
Not even lying, I saw this shit at two different companies. Big and relatively small.
That's some genuine insight and wisdom right there. This thread is pretty much moot it seems, all this gray area stuff is probably harder to figure out than to just wageslave till you die.

That's some genuine insight and wisdom right there. This thread is pretty much moot it seems, all this gray area stuff is probably harder to figure out than to just wageslave till you die.
Sadly yes. Same with all the threads and videos about how to make money online. There are ways, but they take up lots of preparation time or include heavy risks. I tried dropshipping or ordering big amuonts of useless normie shit (iPhone cases and such) from china for half the market price and sell them on ebay. But you need an importeur licence, at least here in the EU. Getting or faking one is a hell of a process...

Drug dealing is terrible. I am just a consumer but most small dealers have a shit life and annoying customers. If you try anything with hard drugs or just mid-sized business you will have established criminals ringing your door in no time for ruining their prices.

I completely agree. I can't live the rest of my life working my ass off all week for a meager paycheck that barely covers the most basic of necessities. The way things are looking I'm on course of doing exactly that.

I really do not know how to overcome this situation. There is really no starting point in the first place. It is a vicious circle.

Uhh, I wish the drug Soma from "Brave new world" was real. If we're forced to work all our lives for shit pay, we should at least be able to drug our unhappiness away.

We are not allowed to feel good about ourselves.

The shadier the stuff gets you wanna do, the more contacts you need.

You need to be social for that. You need to have contacts in the first place in order to get more contacts. Contacts that might lead to a situation like this.

All of this requires some business skills.

And seocial skills where most people here will already fail at.

Contacts that might lead to a situation like this.
Sounds like PUA shit, but life is really a numbers game. One you know people who are into business deals and looking for opportunities to make money, you're in and you get them on demand. But until meeting these people.... good luck.

This is the second thing. You gotta impress these people aswell. There are enough idiots trying to leech off the already successful and get into their money flow system.

Damn man, this world isn't for me. I just want my own little garden and lay in the sun.

I could be wrong, but i think pot/ cannabis is probably the closest thing to soma that exists. They do make thc in pill form.

Thay would help explain the semi-sudden new legality of it. At least via states... When the usfedgov legalizes it then expect work to become much harder and shittier.

Sounds like PUA shit, but life is really a numbers game. One you know people who are into business deals and looking for opportunities to make money, you're in and you get them on demand. But until meeting these people.... good luck.

This is the second thing. You gotta impress these people aswell. There are enough idiots trying to leech off the already successful and get into their money flow system.

Damn man, this world isn't for me. I just want my own little garden and lay in the sun.
With my autistic social skills I guess I should just make peace with wageslaving low-paying jobs. I should probably read some books to brainwash myself into enjoying it. I'll get used to it eventually. even though I'd rather be a neet for the rest of my life.

I could be wrong, but i think pot/ cannabis is probably the closest thing to soma that exists. They do make thc in pill form.

Thay would help explain the semi-sudden new legality of it. At least via states... When the usfedgov legalizes it then expect work to become much harder and shittier.
In eastern europe a salary barely covers your bills, much less buying drugs (plus you'd need to afford your own place, can't smoke in your parent's apartment lol). And unfortunately even in countries where it's legal, it's expensive as shit.
You need to be social for that. You need to have contacts in the first place in order to get more contacts. Contacts that might lead to a situation like this.

God damn, can't anything in this life be easy? It's like do to one thing you need to already be good at and own a thousand different things.

With my autistic social skills I guess I should just make peace with wageslaving low-paying jobs. I should probably read some books to brainwash myself into enjoying it. I'll get used to it eventually. even though I'd rather be a neet for the rest of my life.
What are you working as? There are two paths to pick. Either the careermaxx or taking it as sleazy as you can for lower pay of course. I would take some kind of night shift job and work voluntary on the weekends for the extra pay. Often the supervisor fucks off at the evening and people there are all weirdos who don't want to work. Anything with customers is pretty shitty imo but we can't pick our fate...

In eastern europe a salary barely covers your bills, much less buying drugs (plus you'd need to afford your own place, can't smoke in your parent's apartment lol). And unfortunately even in countries where it's legal, it's expensive as shit.

God damn, can't anything in this life be easy? It's like do to one thing you need to already be good at and own a thousand different things.
I wouldn't know about current pot prices... (It dries me out too much making my pain worse:€

But I do remember, that for many decades in America the price never changed!

As for grey market stuff try selling spices that you grow and process yourself. My hopeful thing is spices and various medicinal herbal teas...

Unfortunately, it requires dealing with people ;;€

Maybe I'll be able to slack off a bit, that could be the bright side. My cope is that maybe it will be some easy job, and I could start learning programming by reading the book "Automate the Boring Stuff with Python" and then sort of semi-automate some tasks without telling anyone, thus being able to slack off at work? Idk, it's just a cope I invented in my mind, probably won't work.
An office job is not that bad. I worked as an IT administrator and we had several companies as customers. So many of the users are retarded and work on their computers like its their first day, even with software that is especially for them and they're the "experts". I bet you could do a lot of cheating with automation or just working smart.

Some good advice I can give is to have the social skills in the job interview. Degree is not that important as giving off good vibe. Its easier to have a employee with not that good qualification that is compatible and able to learn than an autistic smartass. Also some most companies really place value on the social aspect, even here in Germany. If you can maybe get a company at a japanese company (like Mitsubishi or smth). They seem be more concentrated on doing their work and not socializing a lot. The bonus is, if youre american, which I kinda assume, that they think americans are shitty workers, so they are fascinated by you even doing an average job and they are very satisfied with you. At least this happened to an american friend I have.

An office job is not that bad. I worked as an IT administrator and we had several companies as customers. So many of the users are retarded and work on their computers like its their first day, even with software that is especially for them and they're the "experts". I bet you could do a lot of cheating with automation or just working smart.

Some good advice I can give is to have the social skills in the job interview. Degree is not that important as giving off good vibe. Its easier to have a employee with not that good qualification that is compatible and able to learn than an autistic smartass. Also some most companies really place value on the social aspect, even here in Germany. If you can maybe get a company at a japanese company (like Mitsubishi or smth). They seem be more concentrated on doing their work and not socializing a lot. The bonus is, if youre american, which I kinda assume, that they think americans are shitty workers, so they are fascinated by you even doing an average job and they are very satisfied with you. At least this happened to an american friend I have.
Ohh you thought I was american cause I didn't specify that the $300 I mentioned was per month, not per day :p.

Ohh you thought I was american cause I didn't specify that the $300 I mentioned was per month, not per day :p.
No I thought so because you give off a big ass oldschool 4chan halo (which I really like btw) and most 4kanker users are still amerifats

Just make money and be done with it...