Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Granny Tried to pick up Chad at Goodwill

Warehouse Boy

Warehouse Boy

Banned
-
Cringe. I buy a Lotta stuff at Goodwill, especially work clothes. Yesterday I bought some dark blue Dickies and a belt.

In the book section a Chad lite, 6.2, 250, thugmaxed body builder with black snakes on his arms was thumbing through a book.

Suddenly, a saggy old 45 year shrank walked up and actually touched his arm and asked who inked the art.

I pretended to flip through a book, and he wrote down his number and told her to text him later, but that his OLD LADY is in the dressing cubicle.......

Tee hee OK I'll text you later, tee hee

I bet he has a harem of ugly roasties

He's gonna pump that hag till he's dry, and shes going to love him for it.

So much for personality

644dbada3f97e93a04892357c20e9a94

Damn most my clothes from the thrift tbh

JFL 45 year old dried up menapausal women have higher smv than the bottom 50% of men combined

It was seriously fucking blackpilling to see this fucking tatted-up roastie 44 year old hag with 4 kids who is a stripclub bartender showing me photos of this Hugh Jackman looking fucking Chad at a golf course and her on a date and saying "what can I say, I like money".

She was standing posing with him leaning on his big arms and shoulders like he's her Christian Grey moment. This dickhead is in his polo and shorts, he was roided as fuck. Tiny waist, huge shoulders and arms, rich douchebag haircut, and here he is, pumping old used hags with a smokers voice and four kids working as a bartender.

He gymcelled and roided and all of that just to stick his cock in that busted gumbyhole.