Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Grandson of malcolm x puts feminists in their place

bookmarked tbh

mirin masculinity

wish I was that low inhib to put hoes in their places
Don't be afraid to insult chad cum buckets.

He's still probably a chad, you can't tell me he isn't having whores feasting on him

Robtical

giga based

It’s much better to be black when doing this, the holes cant call you a white supremicist, since blacks win in the oppression olympics.

giga based

It’s much better to be black when doing this, the holes cant call you a white supremicist, since blacks win in the oppression olympics.
We need to blackpill more black men.

We need to blackpill more black men.
I think black men are plenty blackpilled. At least they are the most blackpilled of all races. Just look at the music. We need to blackpill more white and asian men.

Holy fucking based.

Is this guy really Malcolm X's grandson - I couldn't find anything?

That said - this guy is based as fuck and sharper than a razor. I could believe it.

Is this guy really Malcolm X's grandson - I couldn't find anything?

That said - this guy is based as fuck and sharper than a razor. I could believe it.
I looked him up and he's 49 years old, lol.

I think black men are plenty blackpilled. At least they are the most blackpilled of all races. Just look at the music. We need to blackpill more white and asian men.
they're more redpilled