Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Grandmaster wizard still thinks it’s not over

Gymcel25

Gymcel25

Recruit
★★
Advice from a 57 year old hugless, kissless, virgin

For those of you that read the title, that is correct. I'm a 57 year old man, about three years away from whatever the grandmaster of all the wizards are. I've never hugged a woman before (beside female relatives), never dated anyone before, no one at all. And then obviously that means that I never had my first kiss and I'm still a virgin. Now, if I were to sit here and tell some random stranger on the street about my current life predicament, I would be laughed at until the end of time. That brings me to my first point of advice. Ignore all of that crap. It's worthless to feel like shit, for what? Because life didn't come as anticipated. It can be harsh, but it's not entirely over. Which brings me to my second point of advice. Get out any way that you possibly can, I cannot stress this enough! Up until the age of around 52, I never went out. I was a complete loner. One day, I decided enough was enough and I finally got off my ass and made something worth living for. I began engraining myself into work dynamics and friendships. (By the way, get a job if you dont have one). I made it my personal goal to make friends any way that I could. Eventually I had my first solid group of friends in roughly 45 years, yes you heard that number right.

The results? I currently do fantasy league with them once a week, as well as a cards night. Every couple of weeks we meet up at a bar, and I'm telling you it all came about from not giving up and striving to make something of my life. Also, I keep up with hobbies such as working on used cars in my past time, so that's another thing to keep in mind. I'm going to guess most people on this sub aren't as old as me, maybe a majority are in their late teens to early 30s. If you are in this range, even mid 30s, you still have a shot to not only make good friends like I did being the bum that I was, but also to get a date. Especially if you are a teen, that won't be a problem in the slightest. I'm saying this because doing what I'm doing at 57 is far more valuable during the younger years. I know now that if I would've started this train of thought, I probably could've picked a date or two at least by now. That ship has sailed for me. Don't worry though, I got over my self pity at 45 and my libido has dropped, so good friends, my dog, and beer, is what I make of life now. Finally, good luck out there guys and ladies and don't put yourself down. Strive to bring self-worth and meaning to your life!

agepill is the most brutal of all. knowing as low as your value is now, it will only go even further down each passing day.

From r/offmychest not linking for some reason

Possible larp tbh. If not, never began for him.

Easier said than done for an autistic cunt like me

lmao @ plebbit

itsover, you are just coping, which is fine, all incels can do is cope.

I am about 40, so not as old as you, though older than most here. I have reached a point I don't care about women or relationships anymore, I don't even care i have no friends I accept itsover. I am content with just working and coming home to chillout and work on my hobbies and copes in life.

You don't choose the incel life, it's forced opon you, not every guy can handle it, ultimately the isolation is too much for some guys and they end up doing crazy shit like roping or going er, I think it depends on the person

Last edited:

I am about 40, so not as old as you, though older than most here. I have reached a point I don't care about women or relationships anymore, I don't even care i have no friends I accept itsover. I am content with just working and coming home to chillout and work on my hobbies and copes in life.

You don't choose the incel life, it's forced opon you, not every guy can handle it, ultimately the isolation is too much for some guys and they end up doing crazy shit like roping or going er, I think it depends on the person

Good to see an oldcel who's finally come to terms with his inceldom and copes like a boss.

Most people rope not because of the blackpill, it's because of the sense of hope that keeps telling them to keep trying. In contrast to popular opinion, the bluepill has taken far more lives than the blackpill ever will.

agepill is the most brutal of all. knowing as low as your value is now, it will only go even further down each passing day.
Heightpill is as brutal as agepill. Even worse because you are not only worthless in your late stage of life but through every single day of not being loved by a women just because of a factor you are unable to change. So not.

Good to see an oldcel who's finally come to terms with his inceldom and copes like a boss.

Most people rope not because of the blackpill, it's because of the sense of hope that keeps telling them to keep trying. In contrast to popular opinion, the bluepill has taken far more lives than the blackpill ever will.

that's the final blackpill to me, acceptance of how your life is, I know i tried everything, women weren't interested because of factors outside my control, so i don't feel like i could have done anything different in life. It wasn't my personality, no woman ever even wanted to take an hour out of her life to find out about me.

bluepilling is what sends guys over the edge, giving them constant false hope. Once you accept itsover you can find some peace in life just doing things you like

Even if it’s a LARP, it’s sound advice. If you aren’t trying to socialize, you will fail to be anything 100% of the time. A 1% chance is better than 0%.

just go out bro! women love that shit!

bluepilling is what sends guys over the edge, giving them constant false hope. Once you accept itsover you can find some peace in life just doing things you like

Agreed. The blackpill saves lives.

He says 'on this sub' therefore copied from reddit

U can still have libido and fugg old hags at age 52

Even if it’s a LARP, it’s sound advice. If you aren’t trying to socialize, you will fail to be anything 100% of the time. A 1% chance is better than 0%.

Cope. It was over since your 18th birthday

Look at the bright side; women get easier as they get older.
Actually, they get more desperate.
They may WANT a Travolta, but some will settle for an ugly man.
Women fought over my sister's father in law after his wife passed.
He was around 80 at that time. He's gone now.

It's not about having friends. A friendship with a group of males can't compensate for the lack of intimacy with a woman. Even if I go out with friends, I will end up feeling just as lonely. What I really want is sex and a relationship with a girl. But that's too much to ask for as an ugly inferior male.

This is an obvious larp. If you make it that far without roping or ascending, there's no way you aren't salty as fuck about it even with your copes.

Many oldcels seem to have a cool and detached sort of persona. It's like the pain of being incel has diminished somewhat and they're older and wiser about it.

I think part of it is that by that age, all the incels who couldn't handle it checked out. So the oldcels that you see are the ones who are naturally better at coping.

When you get to that age, coping is basically like breathing or a heatbeat. If you stop, you die.

The sad comments.
"It's never too late bro"
"You can get an old lady bro go for it"
"Life is more than romance and sex bro"

And LOL at the 49yo wizard

level 1
Awanderer1991
107 points ·
15 hours ago

Dude, I do not believe "That ship has sailed". I'm 49 and there's still a lot of life left from this end. You aren't dead yet. The fact is there are a lot of widows and divorced women that are lonely and looking for companionship, friendship, and dare to hope for even love. And many would be happy to help you with that first kiss and first romp in the bedroom, even if just for fun. If that's something you would like in your life, then you need to turn your attention to finding you a woman just like you did in making friends. So start approaching women, dare to start asking them out. Heck, download Tinder or Bumble or whatever other dating apps are out there and start talking to women!

People like them (and in general) should get a free euthanasia.

dr_lazerhands
69 points ·
16 hours ago

You know, I really needed to hear this. Thanks for sharing. It can really feel like you're the only person on the planet sometimes but hearing others pour their hearts just to communicate with strangers gives me hope.
I hope you'll give your dog some good pats for me!

Cliff:

if you are 57 and just go seamaxxing.you should have enough money to do it

Just go outside more bruh!

Wow amazing advice boomer never heard that one before

I will never accept it. I can tolerate it, I can come to terms with it. But why should I accept anything of this sort? This is unacceptable, I refuse, I refuse to accept and embrace this kind of life. I will make something of myself, I will strive and seek improvement of self and only self. Success is arbitrary but incels can only succeed by reaching deep into their souls and constructing their characters. You only got yourself to count on and only yourself to lead to better days.

I will never accept this world. I despise it. For the longest time of my younghood I considered suicide to be a viable option, what's the use of living in such shitty world? But I changed my mind. I much rather make the best of it now.

>57
>