Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Grandma tryna evict me

Virginscarecrow999

Virginscarecrow999

Three eyed scarecrow
★★★★
My grandma is trying to evict me because my uncle kid daughter is coming over and the state said we can't live there anymore mind you the daughter has a home and a mom who cares for her she wants to kick me and my brother out but not my chadlite grown asf uncle who got baby mom drama jfl I plan on living it out until the day happens and jumping off a bridge
I don't wanna feel more pain then I already do now:feelsrope:

Why are you even living with your grandma in the first place? :feelswhat:

he probably don’t have a job that gets him over 40,000 usd or a credit score so he can’t get an apartment and his family can’t back him up on it so he’s on his own right now

he probably don’t have a job that gets him over 40,000 usd or a credit score so he can’t get an apartment and his family can’t back him up on it so he’s on his own right now
This

Brutal. As an incel it's alwys hard to find a suitable living condition.

Wow, that's not very nice of your grandma then, but just out of curiosity, how old are you that you can't sustain yourself without your grandma?
It's not that I can't it's just I don't want to because I'd have wageslave
In some shitty apartment alone and I'm just not that bent on survival tbh

not everyone can get a good job. many men are forever doomed to sub 30k part time work. we even have user who earns less than $1/hr @incelerated .

in many places in Canada and Europe also USA cities. It is not possible for even median salary to pay for rent without room mates.

It's beyond over for him. No easy way out too. U either go to college grind hard. grind the internships, beg the employers for years etc. join military then get free college again years of suffering.

No easy way out. no simps no family no friends no God for the ugly man.

Wow, that's not very nice of your grandma then, but just out of curiosity, how old are you that you can't sustain yourself without your grandma?
not crazy nice of her. She owes him housing for creating children. this is the bare minimum she can do.

U have no choice but to suffer one way or another. This is a truth I grasped late and as result have mediocre salary as opposed to good middle class one.

It's beyond over for him. No easy way out too. U either go to college grind hard. grind the internships, beg the employers for years etc. join military then get free college again years of suffering.

No easy way out. no simps no family no friends no God for the ugly man.
not crazy nice of her. She owes him housing for creating children. this is the bare minimum she can do.
I see. Agreed, it's a pretty huge bitchmove to throw her own family members out on the streets.

My guy Ik life is hard for us… but ur a Man U have to be bent on survival or the world will eat u. It’s a eat or be eaten world. U have no choice

My guy Ik life is hard for us… but ur a Man U have to be bent on survival or the world will eat u. It’s a eat or be eaten world. U have no choice
this is the correct mindset. too many here take it slow and easy. But that will only result in more aggregate suffering in the end. Take some short term suffering now and save yourself immense pain in your later years.

"You're a man" no I'm a boy in a growing body never crossed the bridge from boy to man jfl my teenage years blend with my adult years

"You're a man" no I'm a boy in a growing body never crossed the bridge from boy to man jfl my teenage years blend with my adult years
doesn't matter in the end. World doesn't care if your mentally a toddler or an adult. U have to suffer to make progress nonetheless.

doesn't matter in the end. World doesn't care if your mentally a toddler or an adult. U have to suffer to make progress nonetheless.
Fuck that I'm roping like I said before I suffered long enough

Fuck that I'm roping like I said before I suffered long enough
the truth is most men who want to rope, among them, very few do so. Roping is very hard mentally for most, far harder than suffering to get a survival job

the truth is most men who want to rope, among them, very few do so. Roping is very hard mentally for most, far harder than suffering to get a survival job
I have a shotgun I purchased from last time I worked (in candy crush)

It would be unfortunate if your grandmother had a tragic fall. I pray for her good health.

i'm in a similar situation but also not. I mean where you don't want to wageslave or live in crap apartment. But trust me. When i went to work on my first day of my job, it was the happiest i have felt in years. Sadly, i wasn't allowed to work and ended up being forced to leave. Sucks.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back