Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Grandma died today and mom stopped me from visiting her in the hospital because she didn’t like her

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
My grandma who had basically dementia died today and my mom basically didn’t let me visit her in the hospital because of “bad blood” between the two because my grandma didn’t want my dad to marry anyone, and my mom didn’t like that, that kinda thing. Rest In Peace abuela. I will always love what you did for me throughout my childhood. Fml..

your mom sounds petty

your mom sounds petty
Legit. Ops mom seems toxic, as soon as Op can move out he should and then cut contact tbh. Having a shit family is trucel trait

RIP your grandma and a big fuck you to your mom.

My family is similar

Legit. Ops mom seems toxic, as soon as Op can move out he should and then cut contact tbh. Having a shit family is trucel trait
That’s what I’ll do exactly. I mean for christ sake’s she wouldn’t let me visit the woman because of what happened before I was even born, not to mention that by the time she was in the hospital her brain was already basically gone so what more could she have done to her. Smh

Grandmas are usually super based. They were properly raised and they experienced really thugh times (at least in 3. world and europe). They know how degenerate our world is and tend to have more sympathy with incel than any other women. may she rest in peace :cryfeels:

Sorry for your loss

Should've gone anyway

Fuck death Fuck God Fuck this world...Some people should die but not everyone, why this joke world can't realize it

Grandmas are usually super based. They were properly raised and they experienced really thugh times (at least in 3. world and europe). They know how degenerate our world is and tend to have more sympathy with incel than any other women. may she rest in peace :cryfeels:
Yep my grandma was from a 3rd world, moved to America in the 70s. I remember my mom would get so pisssed if my grandma asked me or my brother “is your mom still in bed?” cuz my mom used to just sleep 24/7 lol
Sorry for your loss
It’s alright man nothing you could’ve done about it so don’t be sorry bro, but I appreciate the words regardless. :feelsautistic:

typical femoid behavior...

Over for grandsoncels

typical femoid behavior...
this. women are far far more pretty than men on average. men will forgive each other's sligts. but the stupid reasons I have seen my aunt's fight with each other over are truly absurd. their have been fights where two aunt's refused to talk to each other for months just because one aunt called the other aunt's clothes ugly.

this. women are far far more pretty than men on average. men will forgive each other's sligts. but the stupid reasons I have seen my aunt's fight with each other over are truly absurd. their have been fights where two aunt's refused to talk to each other for months just because one aunt called the other aunt's clothes ugly.
Yep. I tend not to hold grudges against any one.

It's over for incels who are cucked by their parents. Even if you're young you should have caught a bus or something. It's easier than you think to fly in the face of your parents' bullshit. You don't really even have to be a sneak about it. Just call social services if they hit you or anything. I mean what else could they do?

It's over for incels who are cucked by their parents. Even if you're young you should have caught a bus or something. It's easier than you think to fly in the face of your parents' bullshit. You don't really even have to be a sneak about it. Just call social services if they hit you or anything. I mean what else could they do?
Trust me, they’ve poured boiling water on me before and such, and shit like that. Not only that but she was in the city and since my mom forced me to stay inside she never let me learn how to use public transportation, so Even if I tried to get to her I would’ve just gotten lost tbh.

Imagine foids holding grudges like that AND being the disposable incel slave sex... They would go ER way more often then men.

What the fuck man....how can you forgive her

My grandma who had basically dementia died today and my mom basically didn’t let me visit her in the hospital because of “bad blood” between the two because my grandma didn’t want my dad to marry anyone, and my mom didn’t like that, that kinda thing. Rest In Peace abuela. I will always love what you did for me throughout my childhood. Fml..

The same exact thing happened to my grandmother when I was 15 or 16.

Albeit, she was much more sick, and mentally ill.

What the fuck man....how can you forgive her
Idk man. Ngl I just cried in the bathroom once I found out for like a minute by myself. First time I’ve cried in years, tho I couldn’t rlly cry for long like i wasn’t sobbing just like I was kinda forcing myself to cry but I couldn’t because I was just Idk like numb to it
The same exact thing happened to my grandmother when I was 15 or 16.

Albeit, she was much more sick, and mentally ill.
I’m 16 bro fuck

Trust me, they’ve poured boiling water on me before and such, and shit like that. Not only that but she was in the city and since my mom forced me to stay inside she never let me learn how to use public transportation, so Even if I tried to get to her I would’ve just gotten lost tbh.
Get her ass locked up already if she's brutally physically abusing you like that. It's a phone call away.

Idk man. Ngl I just cried in the bathroom once I found out for like a minute by myself. First time I’ve cried in years, tho I couldn’t rlly cry for long like i wasn’t sobbing just like I was kinda forcing myself to cry but I couldn’t because I was just Idk like numb to it

I’m 16 bro fuck
brutal. All you can do is grind it out and leave when viable.
Get her ass locked up already if she's brutally physically abusing you like that. It's a phone call away.
ops should just wait till he's 18 and then either military max,thug max or go to college dorm. only possible options to escape. if he leaves now and gets mom locked up, he could be fucked in the faggot foster care system that Republitards have fucked up

Last time she did that was in like August in a different state and I swung back cuz I got fed up too ngl. Not gonan risk it tho because I’m kinda dependent on them too, until I’m out of school then I can be good
ops should just wait till he's 18 and then either military max,thug max or go to college dorm. only possible options to escape. if he leaves now and gets mom locked up, he could be fucked in the faggot foster care system that Republitards have fucked up
I want to join the Navy tbh. My grand uncle and grandpa did it and talks about how many women they met while stationed in Korea

Last time she did that was in like August in a different state and I swung back cuz I got fed up too ngl. Not gonan risk it tho because I’m kinda dependent on them too, until I’m out of school then I can be good
Fine plan. Best of luck.

Granmom of mothers side or fathers side

My condolences.

I couldn’t have just gone anyways, read retard.

Fuck your mom man sorry to hear that
2D639E3F 91FE 41BB ABB2 2AC8D216A4C0

Your mom sounds like a whore tbh

I find old people disgusting

Boomers are the worst for these sort of things

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6