Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Gran, 94, lists nine brutally honest reasons she dumped her ex-boyfriend

Monke

Monke

Death and destruction!
★★★★★
Would you?

1 image 566393

A brutally honest granny dumped her boyfriend anda nnounced to the world "tell your grandpas I'm on the market again".

Grandma Lillian Droniak, or Grandma D, seemed to be smitten with her former flame. Earlier this year, she shared clips of him tucking her into bed and helping her in hospital.

But all good things come to an end, it seems. The pensioner has since gone on to list all the reasons the relationship ended. She didn't hold back when it came to rattling off the "red flags" – from his eating habits to bad driving.

The final straw seems to be when he allegedly told her to be quiet. The granny explained: "No one tells me to shut up. That's me!

"Don't let a man ever tell you to shut up because that is not nice. He is a Leo – I should have known. He is a bad driver and I almost got killed so I am not going to sit in the car with him any more."

Source