Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Gramsci Pill

Freixel

Freixel

Captain
★★★★
I think shit like American Pie (just an example) contribute to the creation of an artificial pseudo-culture that ends up affecting all of us whether we want it or not.

Really a blackpilled measure against the gynocentric-feminist system would be to attack this pseudo-culture

Took the Gramsci Pill, the battle is cultural.

Stereotypes around male sexuality can be reduced, just as they can be increased (this is what gynocentrism does)

I wish the intellectualcels could unite and form a countercultural front

There is not enough that care about this subject to do anything about it, just wait and see if there is a generation that will.

its too late for this shit.

the term "incel" has been normalized in soyciety's culture as an insult to misogynistic men, hell even a sex haver can be called an incel, stupidly enough.

people are so unaware about what inceldom really is, and they are far too ignorant to try and find out.

There is not enough that care about this subject to do anything about it, just wait and see if there is a generation that will.

Well, the manosphere is that countercultural intellectual circle that I'm talking about, what I propose actually already exists, the problem is that it doesn't have enough power, gynocentrism has the millionaire Jews behind it, we have nothing, anyway.

its too late for this shit.

the term "incel" has been normalized in soyciety's culture as an insult to misogynistic men, hell even a sex haver can be called an incel, stupidly enough.

people are so unaware about what inceldom really is, and they are far too ignorant to try and find out.