Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Grammarmaxxing

fast_curry

fast_curry

KHHV ricecel/doll fucker
You already mog me in grammar and I'm a native speaker jfl.

You already mog me in grammar and I'm a native speaker jfl.
I can't write long sentences that are logically coherent. Need to work harder to meet the expectations of an educated ricecel.

Bought myself a digital copy of https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2061936.The_Blue_Book_of_Grammar_and_Punctuation a couple of weeks ago. My plan is to work through 5-10 pages each day and finish it in a month or so. It won't take long before I grammarmog all the ESLcels on .is :feelsdevil:

Probably need to work on my Japanese as well. Haven't seen a good hentai RPG release for months and my Japanese is now getting rusty.
already grammarmogs me.
also how do you practice japanese? i started about a year ago and although basic kana is already drilled in my head, no matter how many kanji i stuff in my cranium there's just too many and i still can't read most japanese media.

already grammarmogs me.
also how do you practice japanese? i started about a year ago and although basic kana is already drilled in my head, no matter how many kanji i stuff in my cranium there's just too many and i still can't read most japanese media.
News articles can be harder to read because they tend to use more Kanjis and more formal grammar structures that aren't taught in introductory-level courses/books. I can play hentai rpgs with ease but struggle to understand Japanese media unless I have the patience to look up a dictionary. You should try manga or kid's books where all the kanji's are annotated with kana so you immediately know how to pronounce and can easily look them up. I suggest manga because that's what most people want to read but it can be difficult because characters can speak in weird ways (you need to map some weird phrases back to their "ordinary" form).

News articles can be harder to read because they tend to use more Kanjis and more formal grammar structures that aren't taught in introductory-level courses/books. I can play hentai rpgs with ease but struggle to understand Japanese media unless I have the patience to look up a dictionary. You should try manga or kid's books where all the kanji's are annotated with kana so you immediately know how to pronounce and can easily look them up. I suggest manga because that's what most people want to read but it can be difficult because characters can speak in weird ways (you need to map some weird phrases back to their "ordinary" form).
i've actually been watching japanese let's plays, and reading raw manga and doujins (although it's useless since i can only understand basic stuff) and looking words up on jisho but it's too slow to get through them this way and i don't know if it's effective. even hentai rpg are still too hard for me, do you learn through anki? how long have you been learning for?

beyond based