Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Graduation photos

B

blackoutwhitein3

Banned
-
I’m debating on whether or not I should take graduation photos. I don’t want to see my fat face on the projector later on in the year. I take photos November 8th. My mom been bought the picture frame to put my picture in. So what do you guys think? Should I? Should I go through the pain for her? She’s done a lot for me.

I’m debating on whether or not I should take graduation photos. I don’t want to see my fat face on the projector later on in the year. I take photos November 8th. My mom been bought the picture frame to put my picture in. So what do you guys think? Should I? Should I go through the pain for her? She’s done a lot for me.
If it's makes you feel bad don't do it OP, your mother can have a photo of you at home.

If it's makes you feel bad don't do it OP, your mother can have a photo of you at home.
I forgot to mention I took a photo my junior year of high school, but it’s not much as a big deal as a senior year.

Boyo, do it for your mom. Just for her :feelsokman:. I know it feels bad. But at the end of the day, I think your mom opinion is more valuable than that of a bunch of normie faggots.