Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Gpt4 Ai combined with data scraping was able to create multiple new real compounds. end of human labor is coming...

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
GPT 4 on its own can replace probably 30-40% of white collar jobs on its own. We are getting closer and closer before it can replace everything. Might not even take 5 years at this rate...

Every decade, the robots are getting better.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Damnthatsinteresting/comments/10f9v6e/boston_dynamics_making_science_fiction_reality/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Robots within the next 2-3 decades will actually be sophisticated Enough to replace blue collar jobs. And chatgpt and other bots will replace white collar labor within 2 decades

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/ChatGPT/comments/10apw4f/chargpts_ability_to_create_boilerplate_c_code_is/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Human labor will soon no longer be needed. Countries will no longer need any immigrants to grow their economies. they will just need to harvest metals and build bots to do the work. UBI will be more than possible soon enough. Only sad thing is richfags might just holocaust the Poors and middle classes as they won't need us anymore, but I guess we will find out what they do in upcoming decades.

Regardless of how this goes down, we will soon enough be witnessing the dawn of a new era. An era where even the best artist/musician/poet will be a machine and not a human. The best sculptor, the best doctor etc. All will be robots. The end of human labor awaits.

my post from back then was 100% correct.t governments will have to give NEET bux to everyone or watch society collapse in real time. @WizardofSoda @AfricanIncel

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Futurology/comments/12pspvp/carnegie_mellon_researchers_have_shown_that_gpt4/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

combine this level of intelligence with a physical robot body. And soon enough we will have a creature more than capable of replacing every human alive at every single possible job. There will be nothing that a human can do to compete unless they merge with an artificial intelligence and sacrifice parts of their humanity.

We will merge with it, it's inevitable.
@AfricanIncel
Who gives a shit about that room temperature iq midwit?

my post from back then was 100% correct.t governments will have to give NEET bux to everyone or watch society collapse in real time. @WizardofSoda @AfricanIncel
just prohibit it theory as they do with everything

it seems the end of STEM students is comong sooner or later, AI will definitely be able to code and companies will mass fire all their workers for the cheap AI that will make things easier.
the futur seems a bit dark with shit like this tbh, imagine spending years in uni just to find that a robot is cucking u with a job that is rightfully yours and a chad cucking you with a toilet that's rightfully yours.

I am in the middle of writing a research paper on the advancements of Chat-GPT and and its implications for the American workforce and what I’ve gathered so far from personal trials. I will be tagging you and @based_meme once I’m finished and look forward to hearing from both of you.
I will be sure to read it. Hopefully governments wake up fast enough before the damage is too overwhelming

Not a good thing, it means they won't need us anymore. CS code monkeys and software engineers are working themselves to their own redundance. :dafuckfeels:

Not a good thing, it means they won't need us anymore. CS code monkeys and software engineers are working themselves to their own redundance. :dafuckfeels:
Retarded rice, curry and white nerds have created a monster that will kill their own lives and own financial progression.

Retarded rice, curry and white nerds have created a monster that will kill their own lives and own financial progression.
They've been saying self-driving trucks will take trucker jobs for like 15 years, but they just trotted out this AI shit and it's already taking stem meme jobs :feelskek:

Stupid nerds didn't heed the warnings of the science fiction they worship

They've been saying self-driving trucks will take trucker jobs for like 15 years, but they just trotted out this AI shit and it's already taking stem meme jobs :feelskek:

Stupid nerds didn't heed the warnings of the science fiction they worship
tbh self driving trucks already succeed in 99% of cases. they just don't do well right now in more extreme circumstances. But I'd the government really wanted to, they could have truck drivers replaced by forcing every single car to be automated with an AI. if there are 0 human drivers on the road, the chances of an accident goes to nearly 0.

tbh self driving trucks already succeed in 99% of cases. they just don't do well right now in more extreme circumstances. But I'd the government really wanted to, they could have truck drivers replaced by forcing every single car to be automated with an AI. if there are 0 human drivers on the road, the chances of an accident goes to nearly 0.
people aren't going to give up their cars, also they'll need humans in the cab to oversee so there will still be trucker jobs. but with AI doing stem jobs you can have 1 guy overseeing the work of what formerly took hundreds of people.

I am in the middle of writing a research paper on the advancements of Chat-GPT and and its implications for the American workforce and what I’ve gathered so far from personal trials. I will be tagging you and @based_meme once I’m finished and look forward to hearing from both of you.
Please do, thanks. The concerns of job market disruption are very real, but not those of the AI apocalypse.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Futurology/comments/12pspvp/carnegie_mellon_researchers_have_shown_that_gpt4/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

combine this level of intelligence with a physical robot body. And soon enough we will have a creature more than capable of replacing every human alive at every single possible job. There will be nothing that a human can do to compete unless they merge with an artificial intelligence and sacrifice parts of their humanity.

It's beyond over, I hope we will reach a post scarcity society.

Then we can have fully automated luxury communism

It won't happen. Capitalists will not allow it, they would rather have us all starve to death instead.

It won't happen. Capitalists will not allow it, they would rather have us all starve to death instead.
capitalists did give people free money during corona which gives me some hope that they might give it again in the future. But possibly just enough to live a shitty life

capitalists did give people free money during corona which gives me some hope that they might give it again in the future. But possibly just enough to live a shitty life
Only until the police killer robots are ready.