Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Governments should force every foid to be raped by an Incel at 14!

faded

faded

Leechmaxxed kikecel
★★★★★
It should be mandated by law that by 14, every foid needs to have her virginity taken by a short or ugly male. This is the only way to prevent chad chasing behavior in foids since they experience and get used to sex with an Incel tier male so that in the future incels can have a fulfilling life and not just chad and Tyrone. This will also allow incels to experience teenage love and taking a young foids virginity, NOT JUST CHAD :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

yes force all foids to have sex with the ugliest manlet incel they can find based

It should be mandated by law that by 14, every foid needs to have her virginity taken by a short or ugly male. This is the only way to prevent chad chasing behavior in foids since they experience and get used to sex with an Incel tier male so that in the future incels can have a fulfilling life and not just chad and Tyrone. This will also allow incels to experience teenage love and taking a young foids virginity, NOT JUST CHAD :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Based. But 14 seems to young still prolly 16 imo

how long will it take until this is posted to IT

Probably a landwhale or tranny. If not she needs a good rape and beating :feelsohh:
this, alot of the "foids" on IT are just faggots pretending to be female.

Every above average looking woman must have sex with young people like us

at the very least female convicts should be required to get fucked by incels

Not everything is about IT you know. That's soycuck behavior, worrying about ending up on IT.
Funny how 99% of my posts don't end up on IT but @faded has every single fucking post there within minutes. He's obviously doing this to end up on there

Funny how 99% of my posts don't end up on IT but @faded has every single fucking post there within minutes. He's obviously doing this to end up on there
I was very angry when I made this post, see my previous post explaining why.

LOL You on Crack OP? If you are that is some Potent Stuff :feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Last edited:
Yes, that's right thing to do, i approve your idea.

It should be mandated by law that by 14, every foid needs to have her virginity taken by a short or ugly male.
They won't be virgins by then though

This is the only way to prevent chad chasing behavior in foids since they experience and get used to sex with an Incel tier male
that won't prevent it they'll still seek chad

so that in the future incels can have a fulfilling life and not just chad and Tyrone. This will also allow incels to experience teenage love and taking a young foids virginity,
it won't help you experience love though, pair-bonding is real but it's not strong enough to overcome the 1/10 to 10/10 divide

OP is the one who is worrying about ending up on IT
What a load of fucking shit. Not every post he makes ends up there. Also, who the fuck do you think you are, the moral police with psychic abilities?

@faded posts what he wants because that's what he feels like. You deciding to reprimand him because you think his only intentions are to end up on IT is soycuck behavior. Because even if he was doing that (you don't actually know with certainty, you are just going with your gut), what difference would it make? Are you trying to shame him for making us "look bad"? Get a fucking life.
I was very angry when I made this post, see my previous post explaining why.
Exactly, he was just venting.

This entire "IT bait" trend on this forum allows them to influence the discourse on the forum, driving down its quality.

What a load of fucking shit. Not every post he makes ends up there. Also, who the fuck do you think you are, the moral police with psychic abilities?

@faded posts what he wants because that's what he feels like. You deciding to reprimand him because you think his only intentions are to end up on IT is soycuck behavior. Because even if he was doing that (you don't actually know with certainty, you are just going with your gut), what difference would it make? Are you trying to shame him for making us "look bad"? Get a fucking life.

Exactly, he was just venting.

This entire "IT bait" trend on this forum allows them to influence the discourse on the forum, driving down its quality.
Thank you for defending me against these retarded soycucks

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back