Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Government to microchip outcasts of society?

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Major
★★★
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-13/house-passes-bill-microchip-citizens-mental-disabilities-whos-next

If they are going to microchip mental people can we expect us incels and all those who are undesred by normie society to be next?

I know how to disable the microchips without cutting someone open, it's painful and you must have a healthy heart.

FIrst of all, 4919 was passed 2 years ago. And this article is 2 years old.
the bill specified that the tracking method is non-invasive and not permanent

its mainly for old fucks and windowlickers

[quote="Sparrow']
I know how to disable the microchips without cutting someone open, it's painful and you must have a healthy heart.
[/quote]

They will probably be shielded.

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Many states already have RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) chips embedded into drivers’ licenses.[/font]

_incelinside said:
They will probably be shielded.

If chip removed or damged you will probably not be able to go shopping. You will become a person non grata of the state

They may as well just put us in death camps already, its what they want

It’s all about automatic identification and data capture. RFID is already embedded in many states drivers’ licenses.

KV3 said:

They should just do it already and rid all the incels from this earth.

ArtoriasWolf said:
KV3 said:
They should just do it already and rid all the incels from this earth.
The people passing laws to put incels in death camps would be hypocrites because they're betabux who would be incel without money.

[quote="Sparrow']
The people passing laws to put incels in death camps would be hypocrites because they're betabux who would be incel without money.
[/quote]

All incels, no matter the status.

ArtoriasWolf said:
[quote="Sparrow']
All incels, no matter the status.[/quote]
Just lol at a Chad and Stacy government... Uncle Kim would just buy America for a bag of MDMA pills.

[quote="Sparrow']
Just lol at a Chad and Stacy government... Uncle Kim would just buy America for a bag of MDMA pills.
[/quote]

Ok then just a few incels is better than 200 times what there are currently.

[quote="Sparrow']
[/quote]

lets not forget that and Chad and Stacy government would mean a dramatic dumbing down of society. They many be hot and good looking but usually lack the brains

[quote="Sparrow']
[/quote]

lol this is some quality "iamverysmart" content.  You don't know anything about what these "microchips" are gonna be or what technology they're gonna employ.  But regardless, as others have said frying the chip you're supposed to have is gonna have repercussions when people expect it to be there.  I can fry the chip in my passport in the microwave if I wanted to, but that'd make traveling with it a not very fun experience.

On the other hand, cloning someone else's chip might be more handy...