Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Government should sterilize all ethnics

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date

Should ethnics be sterilized?

• Total voters
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Imagine how much suffering will end if the government just sterilized all immigrants and native born ethnics from having kids. Everyday I hope the government does this. I curse being ethnic with the bottom of my heart. The humiliation, the anguish, the agony if being an ethnic is beyond expression. Even a trillion lives as a Chad cannot compensate for the suffering of being a shitskin midget ethnic like me.

So much suffering would be prevented if whites manned up and did their duty of mandatorily sterilizing all ethnics and immigrants forcefully. Why are you whites such cucks and immoral scum? Do you relish in mogging shitskin midgets like me? Just sterilize us ethnics and put an end to racism once and for all with humane sterilization of ethnics.

@tehgymcel420 @dominic @gymletethnicel
@wereqryan
thoughts? Personally I would support this measure as long it applies to all ethnics and ethnic foids.

Last edited:
What’d they do with whites who look ethnic or ethnics who look white?

Sounds very cucked.
It is cucked to some degree but would prevent self hating ethnics like me from being born. Far preferable to our current predicament.

Subhuman whites too. No one deserves to suffer by looks alone

What’d they do with whites who look ethnic or ethnics who look white?
Sterilize em the ethnics with mandatory DNA testing, use the one drop rule. Even if 1/64 ethnic and 63/64 white, still should be sterilized no exceptions.
Subhuman whites too. No one deserves to suffer by looks alone
True they should be sterilized as well. Also male abortion should become mandatory to make sure always less men than women. As studies have shown, average male attractiveness rises when men are more scarce.

I'd rather live in a world where everyone is ethnic rather than a world where everyone is white tbh

all humans should be sterilized

High IQ

We should a throw a bunch of Jews and trannies into the mass graves as well just for good measures.

The government should make a lottery where a few un(lucky) mayo foids get detained and gifted to shitskins and ricecels

The government should make a lottery where a few un(lucky) mayo foids get detained and gifted to shitskins and ricecels
At that point government may as well legalize Stacy cloning farms and allow clients to order a customized sex slave.

Imagine how much suffering will end if the government just sterilized all immigrants and native born ethnics from having kids. Everyday I hope the government does this. I curse being ethnic with the bottom of my heart. The humiliation, the anguish, the agony if being an ethnic is beyond expression. Even a trillion lives as a Chad cannot compensate for the suffering of being a shitskin midget ethnic like me.

So much suffering would be prevented if whites manned up and did their duty of mandatorily sterilizing all ethnis and immigrants forcefully. Why are you whites such cucks and immoral scum? Do you relish in mogging shitskin midgets like me? Just sterilize us ethnics and put an end to racism once and for all with humane sterilization of ethnics.

@tehgymcel420 @dominic @gymletethnicel
@wereqryan
thoughts? Personally I would support this measure as long it applies to all ethnics and ethnic foids.
Women would just become more selective and discriminate through something else, so long as differences exist: like eye color or nationality. Ethnic cleansing would just reduce the options, but not uproot the problem. The issue is mostly sociological. The historical accounts and misinformation of ethnics have created a proclivity toward us whites for mate selection.

Raise a group of ethnic and white people in an isolated community away from the taint of our forebears, and have them depend on each other and form their perceptions organically. Formulate a sense of fellowship among them by instilling a pride of the human race as a whole, and the ultimate goal of becoming a space-faring civilization that populates the entire galaxy, tell them we have a moral obligation to accelerate the development of the human race as thanks for the blood and sweat shed in the past to make our education and conveniences that enable us to not have to worry about our bare necessities, instill a system that rewards key contributors with the best women and luxuries. Make the achievements of the Egyptians with their pyramids we have yet to fully understand, the conception of Democracy by the Greeks, the successful implementation of Democracy by the Americans, Michelangelo's Pieta, the works of Shakespeare, the spiritual and mathematical contributions of the Indians, the railways and steam trains revolutionizing travel and commerce, going to the moon and creating the fucking internet fill us honor at being a member of the human race, the greatest species that has ever lived on planet Earth.

Last edited:
are u fucked? This would make us hate and wanna kill ourselves even more, and would be the most inhumane thing ever..

this is like saying, "i failed my test, now ban me from ever being able to go to a school, then kill me after i leave"

Last edited:
are u fucked? This would make us hate and wanna kill ourselves even more, and would be the most inhumane thing ever..

this is like saying, "i failed my test, now ban me from ever being able to go to a school, then kill me after i leave"
I have failed @ life and suffered due to being ethnic. So should all other Ethnics suffer with me the pain and humiliation of being an incel.

Just bring back enforced monogamy with arranged marriages. Everyone can be useful for society with the right incentives.

Just bring back enforced monogamy with arranged marriages. Everyone can be useful for society with the right incentives.
No, it's not about women. The shame and humiliation about being ethnic has to do with ancestry, acheivements, colonial history. Not getting Women is a minor problem compared to all the other woes of being a shitskin.

The humiliation of having ancestors who were nothing but pathetic dogs for Invaders is far more saddening than not getting a female.

No, it's not about women. The shame and humiliation about being ethnic has to do with ancestry, acheivements, colonial history. Not getting Women is a minor problem compared to all the other woes of being a shitskin.

The humiliation of having ancestors who were nothing but pathetic dogs for Invaders is far more saddening than not getting a female.
I guess everyone can locationmax within their general region :). Like moving to sri lanka if you´re from calcutta. You´ll be like a person from kashmir sort of ><. I know, not literally but itl be like the diff between a bperson from calcutta and one from kashmir.

Kinda cucked, but I agree, it would greatly reduce the suffering in the world.

100% agree. In the case of kikes, we are nothing but cockroaches that refuse to die, add nothing to soyciety except destroy them, and got our ass kicked by every single people in history. Only reason Israel exists today is because it is a proxy state of the US, and the minute they stop supporting Israel, it would be wiped off the map.

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: