Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Government officials made a statement

Gladiatorcel

Gladiatorcel

Pro World of Warcraft Player. Depressedcel.
-
In my country, the government made a statement about what you can/cant do during this pandemic:

You are allowed to visit your girlfriend/boyfriend as long as you dont interact with others along the way
You are allowed to have sex with your gf/bf
You are allowed to meet with guys/girls on dating apps as long as you avoid others on the way to their house
etc etc etc

I will literally never have any of this, and now its being posted in my face everywhere I look on the internet :(

TLDR; It's over

Low IQ as fuck. Don't they know that roasties hop from one chad to another? Femasites are the main cause of coronavirus spreading among non boomers.

Women are already doing all of this. And it's given them an opening to on mass ditch their normie boyfriends.

Tax sex havers ffs

Further proof that it's an extrovert disease. Roasties hopping from dick to dick will spread the virus

In my country, the government made a statement about what you can/cant do during this pandemic:

You are allowed to visit your girlfriend/boyfriend as long as you dont interact with others along the way
You are allowed to have sex with your gf/bf
You are allowed to meet with guys/girls on dating apps as long as you avoid others on the way to their house
etc etc etc

I will literally never have any of this, and now its being posted in my face everywhere I look on the internet :(

TLDR; It's over
The fact that people want to fuck this bad during a global pandemic is proof that intimacy/sex is a fundamental human need

They should dutertemaxx instead.

over for weakimmunecels. these sluts have deemed being pounded in the arse by chad is more valuable than your lives.

it's ironic really, how ITcels and foids in general preach of how not everything is about sex, but in the midst of a pandemic these fucks can't go 2 weeks without fucking each other. pathetic.

The restricitons are increasing

Which country?