Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Government is trying to break people.

PluralSpaceRace

PluralSpaceRace

Disciple of the blackpill
-
Quarantine bullshit is the first move for them to take full control. They slowly have been tighting their grip for 100s of years. This is the beginning of the end. They will psychology break citizens by isolation. Jokes on them. I live like this every day JFL

Damn, I don’t feel very broken tbh.

I hope it breaks everyone

ANONYMOUS im COMEING FOR YOU ... I WILL SHOW YOU A TRUE HACKER U THINK UR THE BEST :) we will see U ALL FALL FOR these PEOPLES TRIcks WHO CAN DO SOMETHEN A LOT OF PEOPLE CAN DO IF THEY TRY THIS MAN AINT SHIT...... NOUTHEN BESIDES 1 OUT OF 1m cyber terrorist IN THIS WORLD >>> WE ALL EXPECT SOMETHEN WE ALL WORK FOR SOMETHEN WE ALL WORK TO BE BETTER PEOPLE AND.. i want to take the liberty of knocking you all out OF MMY BALLGAME..EVERY ONE READING THIS KEEP UP TO DATE U WILL SEE THEM FALL!!!!!!!!!!

ANONYMOUS im COMEING FOR YOU ... I WILL SHOW YOU A TRUE HACKER U THINK UR THE BEST :) we will see U ALL FALL FOR these PEOPLES TRIcks WHO CAN DO SOMETHEN A LOT OF PEOPLE CAN DO IF THEY TRY THIS MAN AINT SHIT...... NOUTHEN BESIDES 1 OUT OF 1m cyber terrorist IN THIS WORLD >>> WE ALL EXPECT SOMETHEN WE ALL WORK FOR SOMETHEN WE ALL WORK TO BE BETTER PEOPLE AND.. i want to take the liberty of knocking you all out OF MMY BALLGAME..EVERY ONE READING THIS KEEP UP TO DATE U WILL SEE THEM FALL!!!!!!!!!!
Did you start banging on your keyboard and then post?

it's called copypasta
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
I like niggers.

The pet store was selling them for 5¢ a piece. I thought that odd since they were normally a couple thousand each. I decided not to look a gift horse in the mouth. I bought 200. I like niggers.

I took my 200 niggers home. I have a big car. I let one drive. His name was Sigmund. He was retarded. In fact, none of them were really bright. They kept punching themselves in their genitals. I laughed. Then they punched my genitals. I stopped laughing.

I herded them into my room. They didn't adapt very well to their new environment. They would screech, hurl themselves off of the couch at high speeds and slam into the wall. Although humorous at first, the spectacle lost its novelty halfway into its third hour.

Two hours later I found out why all the niggers were so inexpensive: they all died. No apparent reason. They all just sorta' dropped dead. Kinda' like when you buy a goldfish and it dies five hours later. Damn cheap niggers.

I didn't know what to do. There were 200 dead niggers lying all over my room, on the bed, in the dresser, hanging from my bookcase. It looked like I had 200 throw rugs.

I tried to flush one down the toilet. It didn't work. It got stuck. Then I had one dead, wet nigger and 199 dead, dry niggers.

I tried pretending that they were just stuffed animals. That worked for a while, that is until they began to decompose. It started to smell real bad.

I had to pee but there was a dead nigger in the toilet and I didn't want to call the plumber. I was embarrassed.

I tried to slow down the decomposition by freezing them. Unfortunately there was only enough room for two niggers at a time so I had to change them every 30 seconds. I also had to eat all the food in the freezer so it didn't all go bad.

I tried burning them. Little did I know my bed was flammable. I had to extinguish the fire.

Then I had one dead, wet nigger in my toilet, two dead, frozen niggers in my freezer, and 197 dead, charred niggers in a pile on my bed. The odor wasn't improving.

I became agitated at my inability to dispose of my niggers and to use the bathroom. I severely beat one of my niggers. I felt better.

I tried throwing them way but the garbage man said that the city wasn't allowed to dispose of charred primates. I told him that I had a wet one. He couldn't take that one either. I didn't bother asking about the frozen ones.

I finally arrived at a solution. I gave them out as Christmas gifts. My friends didn't know quite what to say. They pretended that they like them but I could tell they were lying. Ingrates. So I punched them in the genitals.

I like niggers.

I like niggers.

The pet store was selling them for 5¢ a piece. I thought that odd since they were normally a couple thousand each. I decided not to look a gift horse in the mouth. I bought 200. I like niggers.

I took my 200 niggers home. I have a big car. I let one drive. His name was Sigmund. He was retarded. In fact, none of them were really bright. They kept punching themselves in their genitals. I laughed. Then they punched my genitals. I stopped laughing.

I herded them into my room. They didn't adapt very well to their new environment. They would screech, hurl themselves off of the couch at high speeds and slam into the wall. Although humorous at first, the spectacle lost its novelty halfway into its third hour.

Two hours later I found out why all the niggers were so inexpensive: they all died. No apparent reason. They all just sorta' dropped dead. Kinda' like when you buy a goldfish and it dies five hours later. Damn cheap niggers.

I didn't know what to do. There were 200 dead niggers lying all over my room, on the bed, in the dresser, hanging from my bookcase. It looked like I had 200 throw rugs.

I tried to flush one down the toilet. It didn't work. It got stuck. Then I had one dead, wet nigger and 199 dead, dry niggers.

I tried pretending that they were just stuffed animals. That worked for a while, that is until they began to decompose. It started to smell real bad.

I had to pee but there was a dead nigger in the toilet and I didn't want to call the plumber. I was embarrassed.

I tried to slow down the decomposition by freezing them. Unfortunately there was only enough room for two niggers at a time so I had to change them every 30 seconds. I also had to eat all the food in the freezer so it didn't all go bad.

I tried burning them. Little did I know my bed was flammable. I had to extinguish the fire.

Then I had one dead, wet nigger in my toilet, two dead, frozen niggers in my freezer, and 197 dead, charred niggers in a pile on my bed. The odor wasn't improving.

I became agitated at my inability to dispose of my niggers and to use the bathroom. I severely beat one of my niggers. I felt better.

I tried throwing them way but the garbage man said that the city wasn't allowed to dispose of charred primates. I told him that I had a wet one. He couldn't take that one either. I didn't bother asking about the frozen ones.

I finally arrived at a solution. I gave them out as Christmas gifts. My friends didn't know quite what to say. They pretended that they like them but I could tell they were lying. Ingrates. So I punched them in the genitals.

I like niggers.

Niggers me

Quarantine bullshit is the first move for them to take full control. They slowly have been tighting their grip for 100s of years. This is the beginning of the end. They will psychology break citizens by isolation. Jokes on them. I live like this every day JFL
I was gonna say like some of us live like this every day.

ᗪ卂爪几 ㄒ卄卂ㄒ丂 匚尺卂乙ㄚ

Yeah, many people are starting to think shit is going down big time. In fact it seems that it is over already, not about to happen. We are just beginning to realize what has just happened.

They break ugly men by letting them wagecuck until they go crazy

Fuck the government

They want to implement the cuck world order

I was already broken