Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Government got rid of my neetbux and now I have to wageslave

S

Storm

Banned
-
Fuck man I have to wageslave and pay taxes to a government that hates me.

I need to get back on neetbux or I'm gonna off myself

Why did they take you off

The government can go fuck itself.

Time to get them Tismbux boy

Depression sucks for keeping SSI because a psych only needs to determine you're not suicidal.

Depression sucks for keeping SSI because a psych only needs to determine you're not suicidal.

Yeah they only gave it to me cause I had a suicide attempt. But even thought I told them thatb I want to die they still got rid of my neetbux.

Yeah they only gave it to me cause I had a suicide attempt. But even thought I told them thatb I want to die they still got rid of my neetbux.
Why not just fake another suicide attempt?
Just pop a few pills like foids do, lol

How long you had it?

High IQ. I'll do that ultimately if all my real projects fail lol.

The (((government)))

The suicide attempt was real. But even if I do another suicide attempt and fail then it will take me 4months minimum to get it again. Took me that long last time.

Autism.
Grotesque started a thread months ago.
"Uncle Rufus neetbux" or something like that. I'm sure he would help you to your quest.

The suicide attempt was real. But even if I do another suicide attempt and fail then it will take me 4months minimum to get it again. Took me that long last time.
I didn’t mean your first one wasn’t real. Yeah, but it will probably be somewhat expedited since you’re already in the system and everything.

That sucks. Sorry to hear, OP.