Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Goverment mandated GF?

• Thread starter Invalidusername
  • Start date

Should there be goverment mandated GFs for sub 7s?

• Yay

Votes: 41 77.4%
  • Nay

Votes: 12 22.6%

• Total voters
We should have that or something similar for everyone tbh, female sexual selection is awful. Another thing, who decides who is a sub 7? Even attempting to be objective is a difficult thing, and 6s don't look so far off from 5s or 7s that they couldn't be thought of as one or the other by different people.

It would need to be universal.

We should have that or something similar for everyone tbh, female sexual selection is awful. Another thing, who decides who is a sub 7? Even attempting to be objective is a difficult thing, and 6s don't look so far off from 5s or 7s that they couldn't be thought of as one or the other by different people.

It would need to be universal.

Just let AI decide.

Yes , we need help tbh.

Yes but they will probably just cheat and be whores.

This will never happen jfl

Cucks would rather jump in front of moving trains before letting mlady lose the freedom to ride the cock carousel

of course but it will never be a thing in reality.

When was the last time governments did anything good to anyone at any place in any time? Fuck the (((governments))). Disturbed gf communism with no supervision NOW!

government mandated looksmatched gfs should definitely be a thing

Just let AI decide.
At that point we may as well have AI robot waifus who would be programmed to love us. I think ai in Japanese can mean love too, but I can be mistaken.

Yes, but only if cute adorable

Yes, but only if cute adorable
17927.jpg

Why would you say yes? You'll basically be a provider man, whats wrong with you guys ... you've learned nothing from the blackpill

Nay they'll just cheat on us or condemn us in deadbedrooms. I prefer the use of brainwash methods and drugs if invented to make them physically attracted to personality

I don't see this happening. And if they did I don't see why she can't just break up with us when she see's we arent chad.

You think the legality of it will stop foids?
Maybe make it happen a bit less.
We could make a law that cheating is the same as volunteering for being used for scientific research.
That way, the whore cheating would voluntarily assign herself for all kinds of testing

Or just legalize prostitution.

No, i want a normal relationship.

Yes but only if they are hot

Nah i'm more for getting this bitch out of the way to begin with government is cause of inceldom i just want my realistic sex bot gf however it takes a while with regulations.

Arranged marriages are a better alternative.

we need sharia law tbh

"Nay" is for cucks, and should be punishable by death.

But this help will never happen in our cucked reality :cryfeels:

Just like everything government does, it will be shit and you'd get some fat whale at best, with the added bonus of having to take care of her and producing more taxpayers from her fat cunt.
Arranged marriages are a better alternative.
also this

Just like everything government does, it will be shit and you'd get some fat whale at best, with the added bonus of having to take care of her and producing more taxpayers from her fat cunt.

also this
Good point

As long as she's no landwhale

also this
tbhtbhtbh