Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Gotta quit my alcohol addiction

• Thread starter Incel_marxist_carni
  • Start date
Incel_marxist_carni

Incel_marxist_carni

Banned
-
My family is nagging me about it too much, plus it's worsening my health, last week I have constantly been very overheated unless I'm outdoors, have been sleeping shirtless at night.

Alcohol is also making me uglier and fatter and my overall diet is total trash at the moment. I have probably managed to gain 5-10 kg in just a couple of weeks due to my high alcohol, sugar and grain consumption, combined with stress eating.

I'm also tired of waking up everyday with a hangover having to drink during the day to cure it.

Feels so brutal having to stay sober in the future, at least I can focus on improving my health, looks, skills and mental health. But I don't know if I have the patience.

Same but I'm tryna get drunk tn

Same but I'm tryna get drunk tn
Have a little over half a bottle of rum in my backpack but I'm staying in a hotel and I don't have a cup/glass. Plus I don't want my mom to find out about the bottle. Have already been drinking at least a bottle a day for 1-2 weeks.

Plus it's bedtime for me anyways.

ITs MY FUCKING BIRTHDAY AND I HAVE NO LIQOUR IM FUCKING SADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Crazy how a hangover still isn't enough to stop alcohol addiction. I feel like death and want to die when I have a hangover.

I feel like death and want to die when I have a hangover.
The worst hangovers I had were such a torture it actually allowed me to really reduce my consumption.

The worst hangovers I had were such a torture it actually allowed me to really reduce my consumption.
This is what got me to quit also. My alcohol tolerance was never that good, and my hangovers just kept getting worse and worse over time. I also had a lot of liver pain, to the point where sleeping became a problem. Quitting long term and going 100% sober is very, very difficult after you've been drinking every day for a while.

liver pain
This shit tbh. As you said, you can't sleep at night and need to take medication and shit. At some point, stop drinking seems so simple compared to all the bullshit you have to deal with when you drink.

Same with cigarette, but strangely they make it like it's super hard, they have patches, weird substitute and shit ... Nicotine maxxer are the weakest subhumans tbh

I feel like dying when I have a hangover, but once the feeling goes away, I don't care and drink again :feelskek:

I feel like dying when I have a hangover, but once the feeling goes away, I don't care and drink again :feelskek:
Maybe use your brain tbh

"I'll never drink again" and then I drink again.

@IronsideCel @The Enforcer thots?

Same with cigarette, but strangely they make it like it's super hard, they have patches, weird substitute and shit ... Nicotine maxxer are the weakest subhumans tbh
I used to vape e-cigs too. Quit that too for a similar reason. I kept coughing all the fucking time. And then I got Covid or some other real bad cough, and then my coughing became basically non-stop every time I took a puff of the vape. Drove me insane to the point where quitting cold turkey was the path of least resistence.

My family is nagging me about it too much, plus it's worsening my health, last week I have constantly been very overheated unless I'm outdoors, have been sleeping shirtless at night.

Alcohol is also making me uglier and fatter and my overall diet is total trash at the moment. I have probably managed to gain 5-10 kg in just a couple of weeks due to my high alcohol, sugar and grain consumption, combined with stress eating.

I'm also tired of waking up everyday with a hangover having to drink during the day to cure it.

Feels so brutal having to stay sober in the future, at least I can focus on improving my health, looks, skills and mental health. But I don't know if I have the patience.
@IronsideCel @The Enforcer thots?
quitting alcohol is chad only