Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Gotta be the most delusional reddit I have ever seen (Virgin Exchange)

Most of the top posts of all time are F4M, plenty of comments - all 2-3 years ago. Now it's just a flood of M4F 0 comment threads. What are they expecting?

The ones who are tall are getting upvoted.

Most of the top posts of all time are F4M, plenty of comments - all 2-3 years ago. Now it's just a flood of M4F 0 comment threads. What do they expect?
And those females are probably trannies. Women don't need to look for sex on Reddit :feelskek:

Most of the top posts of all time are F4M, plenty of comments - all 2-3 years ago. Now it's just a flood of M4F 0 comment threads. What are they expecting?
I have been scrolling for 5 minutes and not seen a single female post. Even if one popped up it would get swarmed by a million hungry soys. Thinking about it, browsing through this reddit is depressing as fuck. Time to close that shit.

And those females are probably trannies. Women don't need to look for sex on Reddit :feelskek:
I can't find any trannies, but here's an interesting one. A virginity hunter with 20+ virgin bodies lying in her wake.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/VirginityExchange/comments/u9kixf/32_f4m_bostonmanhnew_england_this_curvy_milf/

I have been scrolling for 5 minutes and not seen a single female post. Even if one popped up it would get swarmed by a million hungry soys. Thinking about it, browsing through this reddit is depressing as fuck. Time to close that shit.
It really is incredibly sad. Nothing much else to add - the situation speaks for itself, kek.

I can't find any trannies, but here's an interesting one. A virginity hunter with 20+ virgin bodies lying in her wake.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/VirginityExchange/comments/u9kixf/32_f4m_bostonmanhnew_england_this_curvy_milf/

It really is incredibly sad. Nothing much else to add - the situation speaks for itself, kek.

That was the last post she made. She probably got cut up and dumped in a river by somebody lol.

. A virginity hunter with 20+ virgin bodies lying in her wake.
Literally a satanic spawn depriving men of the chance to join the 144 000 Elect Judges during the Millenium Kingdom

HAHAHAHA reminds me of the question/answer section of this forum, there was not a single woman asking questions.

literally every dating sub on reddit :feelskek::feelskek:

nice pfp btw rip etika

What you described is basically any Reddit post, regardless of whether the foid reveals her gender.

I would rather be a volcel then do this shit...

Virgin women can get Chad. These guys are wasting their time.