Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill gotham city is highly unrealistic

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★★★★
and i just don't say that because its home to a furry dressed in bdsm gear and physically assaults mentally ill clowns, scarecrows, icemen and manlets.
its because gotham is often depicted as a white majority city in jersey county in the united states, often in the modern day too, and its a cesspool full of crime, violence and corruption.
but lets be real here, that makes no sense because white majority areas have low crime rates and not a lot of police corruption.

US cities like new york, portland, minneapolis, baltermore, los angeles and chicago have white minority populations, but also have fuck loads of crime.
same with UK cities with white minority populations like london, birmingham and luton.
these cities are dangerous and crime ridden like the fictional gotham, but unlike gotham, niggers, pakis and gandhis make up the majority and these people are responsible for the high crime rates, not whites.

srsly, look up a list, any list of the top ten safest countries, and it will feature european and asian countries, you will not find an african or middle eastern country on it.
and vice versa if you look up a list of the most dangerous countries, their all african and middle eastern.

Last edited:
Gotham is as fake as it gets, Hollywood representation of America in general is either archaic for normal movies or just stuck in the retro comic book era, American society actively hides or refuses to see a lot of cultural connotations and general nastiness of its demography or some parts of it

Gotham is as fake as it gets, Hollywood representation of America is general is either archaic for normal movies or just stuck in the retro comic book era, American society actively hides or refused to see a lot of cultural connotations and general nastiness of its demography or some parts of it
fun fact too: hollywood likes to portray gangsters and mobsters as being italian, even though irl many of them were jewish

fun fact too: hollywood likes to portray gangsters and mobsters as being italian, even though irl many of them were jewish
Italians, jews and many other new york thugs worked in it cos easy money, Italians maybe now appear to you much better but your relative from 1910 wouldn't like them much over jews, mainland Italy and Italians were a lot poorer and probably dirty as well given their rural upbringings by 1900s Anglo standards

Italians, jews and many other new york thugs worked in it cos easy money, Italians maybe now appear to you much better but your relative from 1910 wouldn't like them much over jews, mainland Italy and Italians were a lot poorer and probably dirty as well given their rural upbringings by 1900s Anglo standards
took me a while find this meme posted by @Regenerator, but its an example of how mobsters were kikes.
full

and yes, arnold rothstein looks like h.p lovecraft

H._P._Lovecraft%2C_June_1934.jpg

took me a while find this meme posted by @Regenerator, but its an example of how mobsters were kikes.
full

Have you played any of the Batman Arkham games?

full

would be a trucel today

If Batman were realistic most of the criminals he fights would be black.

Have you played any of the Batman Arkham games?
yeah, i played asylum, city and origins.
i remember that a lot of the thugs in those games were niggers, but also most were white.

and i just don't say that because its home to a furry dressed in bdsm gear and physically assaults mentally ill clowns, scarecrows, icemen and manlets.
its because gotham is often depicted as a white majority city in jersey county in the united states, often in the modern day too, and its a cesspool full of crime, violence and corruption.
but lets be real here, that makes no sense because white majority areas have low crime rates and not a lot of police corruption.

US cities like new york, portland, minneapolis, baltermore, los angeles and chicago have white minority populations, but also have fuck loads of crime.
same with UK cities with white minority populations like london, birmingham and luton.
these cities are dangerous and crime ridden like the fictional gotham, but unlike gotham, niggers, pakis and gandhis make up the majority and these people are responsible for the high crime rates, not whites.

srsly, look up a list, any list of the top ten safest countries, and it will feature european and asian countries, you will not find an african or middle eastern country on it.
and vice versa if you look up a list of the most dangerous countries, their all african and middle eastern.
Because the concept of batman was invented in the late 1930s, when in the USA the majority were white and when whites had huge testosterone and were not soy.

i remember that a lot of the thugs in those games were niggers, but also most were white.
Secondly, killer Croc is a nigger, that is, he is black.

Thirdly, Bane is a Latin American.

Thirdly, Bane is a Latin American.
those are only 2 examples of non white criminals in gotham.
meanwhile, joker, riddler, harley quinn, scarecrow, penguin, two face, mad hatter, victor zsasz, calender man, mr freeze, poison ivy and catwoman are all white.

Last edited:
those are only 2 examples of non white criminals in gotham.
meanwhile, joker, riddler, harley quinn, scarecrow, penguin, two face, mad hatter, victor zsasz, calender man, mr freeze, poison ivy and catwoman are all white.
Because at the time of the creation of all these supervillains, the majority in the United States were white. Killercroke was created in the 1983, and Bane in 1993.

Because at the time of the creation of all these supervillains, the majority in the United States were white. Killercroke was created in the 1980s, and Bane in 1993.
still thought, the idea of making batman being a crime ridden white majority city makes no sense if it takes place in the modern day like what most adaptions do.
batman is only really something thats more realistic if it took place around the time it debuted tbh

Yes, because the concept of Batman and Gotham was relevant at the end of 1939, when he was created as a character. At that time, the majority in the United States were 90% white, and it would probably be illogical to add ethnic minorities at that time. But over 80 years, demographics have changed dramatically, and the concept has remained the same since 1939.
still thought, the idea of making batman being a crime ridden white majority city makes no sense if it takes place in the modern day like what most adaptions do.
batman is only really something thats more realistic if it took place around the time it debuted tbh

Whites are a plurality in New York and majority in Portland, couldn’t be fucked looking at the other cities

Isn’t one of motifs is that Gotham is cursed somehow? At least it’s hinted at in the games, for example Bane in Origins straight up said that he swam there with his terrorist group across ocean from some third world shithole just because he kept seeing visions of a winged creature flying over Gotham in his dreams. There is also some esoteric shit going on in the background, Order of St. Dumas and their prophecies, lazarus pits under the city etc.

Anyway, arkham games were awesome, got me unironically soyjaking over Batman and his rogue gallery until I looked up comics and saw that they were utter shit :feelsUgh:

Isn’t one of motifs is that Gotham is cursed somehow? At least it’s hinted at in the games, for example Bane in Origins straight up said that he swam there with his terrorist group across ocean from some third world shithole just because he kept seeing visions of a winged creature flying over Gotham in his dreams. There is also some esoteric shit going on in the background, Order of St. Dumas and their prophecies, lazarus pits under the city etc.

Anyway, arkham games were awesome, got me unironically soyjaking over Batman and his rogue gallery until I looked up comics and saw that they were utter shit :feelsUgh:
the comics are very hit and miss, the only batman comic i kinda like is serious house and serious earth.
i love the surreal, dream-like and even nightmarish artwork.

224fa28408b38735acede11993f25eaa.jpg
aa5.jpg
ysra253049d01.jpg
714770.jpg
collage-maker-04-oct-2023-06-52-pm-1607.jpg
d3wnozqmzrr11.jpg

and even the story, even though the final cut is vague and pretty pretentious.
i like a batman story to be paranormal, gothic, mysterious, superstitious and even a little Lovecraftian.
the story itself is technically incomplete because the artist ignored some of the original script for the story.

the love how the book depicts batmans villains as actual monsters tbh.
i like how they imply the joker is actual more self aware then everyone around him an how he deconstructs and reconstructs his own identity and personality with each day.

two face is completely dependent on his coin literally for everything, even to make basic choices like weather or not to use the toilet.
not having this coin so he can make his decisions will mentally break him.

hat matter is a murderous, opium addicted, philosophical pedophile.
clayface is a walking, melting, infected biohazard, and killer croc is bigger, more savage and more reptilian.
in fact, in the original script, croc was going to look more like the elephant man, Joseph Merrick, but this didn't make it in.
i wish i could write villains like that, humans who are crazed, violent an scary, humans who are nearly monsters.

i was also intrigued by the origin of the elizabeth arkham asylum and the tragedy of armadeus arkham.
there was even this once scene that gave me nightmares back when i read it in 2014.
i knew somebody who owned a copy of serious house on serious earth, and let me borrow it.
the scene is when armadeus returns home and finds his wife and daughter abused, raped and murdered.
he sees his headless daughters corpse on the floor "indescribably violated!" and in a daze, looks for her head.
and when he looks down at the dolls house, the dolls house looks back up at him.

Last edited:
Btw, after I wrote my comment I thought to myself “I bet water from lazarus pit would taste like grappa ice”

So I went to buy myself a bottle, but they ran out of it so I settled on the next best thing and bought some blue fanta, but it tastes like mouthwash and after pouring it into a cup I found out that it’s not even blue, it’s murky white and it’s just the bottle that’s colored blue. What a fucking scam.

the comics are very hit and miss, the only batman comic i kinda like is serious house and serious earth.
i love the surreal, dream-like and even nightmarish artwork.

224fa28408b38735acede11993f25eaa.jpg
aa5.jpg
ysra253049d01.jpg
714770.jpg
collage-maker-04-oct-2023-06-52-pm-1607.jpg
d3wnozqmzrr11.jpg

I saw that one, cool artstyle but a bit too abstract for my tastes, I'll give it another shot sometime.
the story itself is technically incomplete because the artist ignored some of the original script for the story.
Is it possible to read the full script somewhere?
i wish i could write villains like that, humans who are crazed, violent an scary, humans who are nearly monsters.
Nothing's stopping you tbh, learn how to doodle things in inkscape and/or photoshop stuff and you can make a collage of concept arts + descriptions, doing creative things is one of THE best copes around.

Attachments

• grappa-ice-napoj-gazowany-15-l-ok28r8.webp
    15.6 KB · Views: 2
Is it possible to read the full script somewhere?
you can read the original script in the graphic novel re-releases like the 30th anniversary edition here

71TOqvCwSqL._SL1500_.jpg

you can also read it for free on some comic reading sites.