Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Goth Foid asked me why I looked so "creepy looking" at work.

Ghostface

Ghostface

Eyes without a face, such a human waste.
★★★★★
Few years ago i worked at a Krogers, it was the night shift, manager asked me to clean the front area registers, i did, and as i was doing my job like a good lil wagie, i got about 2 registers close to the cute as hell goth foid i worked with, her ass was huge in her tight yoga pants i knew, they always had the sexiest meat up in the front not the deli :ahegao: but i always knew i had no chance with my little cock, anyways i was sweeping the floors nearby, and there was nonone else around us, she looked over and asked with a deadpan expression "why are you so creepy looking?" , i just stood still and said to her "i dont know" and walked away, but inside i wanted to slam her smug little face into the register repeatedly and then steal all the cash inside, ive never been the one to desire to commit sexual assault cause i hate looking at my thang, its pathetic and should be burned off. One of my biggest desires is to beat up foids and hear them cry and also steal their money for snacks later, but i pussied out that night and went home butthurt cause i wish i was her looksmatch at least, i quit that job a few weeks later.

Your coworker bullied you. Should've made a thing about it

money for snacks lmao

Your coworker bullied you. Should've made a thing about it
i was an ugly mf working on the maintenance crew while she was a foid part of the cashiers, and they all brown nosed each other, i doubt i would have gotten anything done except dirty looks for being a snitch bitch, my manager only noticed i looked sad when i was near him the same night but i said i was just tired, i could have banged that foid that night if i was 8inches.

money for snacks lmao
yea, i liked to buy hot cheetos, candy, cookies, salt and vinger lays, plus taco bell or mcdonalds on the way home all the time, :feelsohh: still scrawny as shit though :feelskek:

yea, i liked to buy hot cheetos, candy, cookies, salt and vinger lays, plus taco bell or mcdonalds on the way home all the time, :feelsohh: still scrawny as shit though :feelskek:
these are all excellent snacks
now in this cold weather I have an extra layer of insulating blubber
come summer it's over for us non-metabochads

Few years ago i worked at a Krogers, it was the night shift, manager asked me to clean the front area registers, i did, and as i was doing my job like a good lil wagie, i got about 2 registers close to the cute as hell goth foid i worked with, her ass was huge in her tight yoga pants i knew, they always had the sexiest meat up in the front not the deli :ahegao: but i always knew i had no chance with my little cock, anyways i was sweeping the floors nearby, and there was nonone else around us, she looked over and asked with a deadpan expression "why are you so creepy looking?" , i just stood still and said to her "i dont know" and walked away, but inside i wanted to slam her smug little face into the register repeatedly and then steal all the cash inside, ive never been the one to desire to commit sexual assault cause i hate looking at my thang, its pathetic and should be burned off. One of my biggest desires is to beat up foids and hear them cry and also steal their money for snacks later, but i pussied out that night and went home butthurt cause i wish i was her looksmatch at least, i quit that job a few weeks later.
You should've punched her. If I was in your position even if I were to go to prison I'd smack that bitch.

she was goth. creepy is a compliment from her. she wanted you to bend her over and fuck her right there

goth girls be like "ughh fineeeee ill suck your weewee :feelsUgh:"

XD

This Goth deserves to be Water Board

Women who dress as goth just desperately want attention cuz its in rn

Do you stare at her a lot?

Should've asked why she looks like a stupid whore

fuucking cunt

she looked over and asked with a deadpan expression "why are you so creepy looking?"
Fucking hate it when people have to put you down right out of the blue, why not keep that shit to yourself bitch? :lasereyes:

Brutal. I hope this blackpilled you on the spot. You're definitely a trucel.

B-b-but foids are the gentle sex:feels:

Brutal. I hope this blackpilled you on the spot. You're definitely a trucel.
It did, also one of the managers was this obese blonde chick, she put me on the maintenance crew instead of a bagger like i originally was, thats part of why i ended up quitting, also having to walk a mile to the store while it was 90 degrees outside the whole summer cause truecels don't own or drive a vehicle. :feelsrope:

Fucking hate it when people have to put you down right out of the blue, why not keep that shit to yourself bitch? :lasereyes:
whores cant help it, their eggs feel threatened when they see a subhuman, the bitch figured she was in a safe spot when she said that cause my inhibitions at the time kept me from committing murder, now i just rot inside my home refusing to work cause i dont want to end up in prison :fuk:

ultra cucked response but i dont blame you. getting put down your whole life probably extinguish any flame you had left. you should rape her right there

ultra cucked response but i dont blame you. getting put down your whole life probably extinguish any flame you had left. you should rape her right there
cock is too small to rape, id rather rope than expose myself to any foid willing or not. :feelsbadman:

Should have slashed her tires

1671919924542-png.690049

I won’t lie this thread made me laugh but fuck that is brutal, she just told you that you are extremely ugly.

The bitch is probably extremely insecure, and needed to put someone down to feel better. It is always some chick nobody could care less about that decides to "reinvent herself" and become "unique".
Just imagine how she is cutting herself every night after work because she couldn't get Chad to notice her lol.

she was goth. creepy is a compliment from her. she wanted you to bend her over and fuck her right there
maybe she didnt say it like that

goth foids, first i'd go to if i was chad :feelsLightsaber: