Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Got Yakuza like a dragon for 3 dole

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Dont ever get up
★★★★★
And im fucking hooked beating the shit out of entitled punks that mess with my clan

so far so good!

Working Hard Like A Dragon GIF by Xbox

Last edited:
I like Yakuza games but hate turn based combat so won't get that one

I like Yakuza games but hate turn based combat so won't get that one
Its actually really great, When you use the burn punch you actually fry the people and they turn to dark coal on the ground.

It also has an interesting story about how he got betrayed by his clan and was locked up for a murder he didnt commit, I enjoy the story and theres alot of character developement aswell as cutscenes

congrats! my PC can't run it so I'll live vicariously through you

congrats! my PC can't run it so I'll live vicariously through you
Based, You can get it on other platforms maybe, PS4 Or an XBOX, Maybe save up a budget and get a PC, You dont really need that high end of a PC, My PS3 Which is from 2006 runs yakuza 4 just fine.

Based, You can get it on other platforms maybe, PS4 Or an XBOX, Maybe save up a budget and get a PC, You dont really need that high end of a PC, My PS3 Which is from 2006 runs yakuza 4 just fine.
thanks for the advice, I probably will at one point. not gonna get a console since I'll get more use out of an updated PC. with this one the best I can run is janky RPGmaker hentai games

three Dole? Like the banana company? Three bananas?

And im fucking hooked beating the shit out of entitled punks that mess with my clan

so far so good!

Working Hard Like A Dragon GIF by Xbox

Me too, I’m on chapter 4 rn and I’m replaying kingdom hearts too since they added it on steam

I like adachi and nanba

I have all those tools IRL

thanks for the advice, I probably will at one point. not gonna get a console since I'll get more use out of an updated PC. with this one the best I can run is janky RPGmaker hentai games
Based, Go get it!