Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Got Very Triggered By Seeing Like 10 Tall People In A Row

Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
★★★★★
That's right, tallFAGS. Are these tall faggot cocksucking snakes immune to the cornavirus 19 or what? First one I saw was a couple, an average hrighted bitch with a 6 foot something tall douchebag. I got mad and mouthed to myself rather calmly"that's so triggering to me", but I wasn't surprised so I let it go.

Then another came along. Tall black guy looked like Marsellus from Pulp Fiction. Made me real mad. The another- another tall douchebag looked like the first guy only younger. Another still- this one middle aged. Now I was starting to feel like an ant and getting extremely mad and nervous. Would have calmed down but I'm not bullshitting you- there were more to come. Maybe saw one manlet out of the ten or so men who passed me by. The rest were literally 6'1-6'4 and said what the fuck is going on!

Me rn: :feels:

I want all tallfags dead

I don't care when i see taller men, tbh. I just get angry when i encounter guys, with a better face than me.

shit man i know that feel

All the tallfags are immune to the corona, causing public spaces to be filled with them.

I feel ya. Everytime I go out I get heightmogged by even boomers.

You should probably avoid watching basketball games

You should probably avoid watching basketball games
I'm not a basketball fan at all but that's different. Basketball players don't randomly swarm me in public spaces that are meant to be for everyone.

tall fags should pay higher taxes to subsidize our manlet lives.

Does this mean all the short men are staying indoors in quarantine rather than going out being social like tall Chads are?

Meh, they're more likely to get Coronavirus anyway pewpew.

More salt than the dead sea :feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop:
we give minorities,disabled, females privileges for the innate disadvantages. why shouldn't a manlet get benefits too?

I am an ethnic minority, disabled and a manlet and I get 0 NEETbuxx while Stacy with "depression" gets 1500 a month.
legit it's not fair. we need a world of true justice.

Im height mogged by highschool girls

genetic lottery winners but it looks more common yeah i get u

It makes me sad but getting facemogged will always be worse.