Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Got triggered at taco bell

imbored21

imbored21

Banned
-
3/10s were talking about online dating and hiw they met their bfs on there and talking about creepy guys on the app. It blew my mind because their male looksmatch would get literally ZERO matches and they are cackling and making fun of probably 5/10 guys. What the fick is this world.

fuck i wish taco bell was in the uk, nothing good here in uk which is why i consume roughly 500-1k calories a day

Taco Bell was where my dreams of normalcy were shattered. It’s where those senior girls fauxflirted with me my first week of high school.

3/10s were talking about online dating and hiw they met their bfs on there and talking about creepy guys on the app. It blew my mind because their male looksmatch would get literally ZERO matches and they are cackling and making fun of probably 5/10 guys. What the fick is this world.
They could probably get 7/10 guys

seen 8+ chads with gremlins

Online dating is only for male models

Fortunately I never go outside so I'm not triggered often

Online dating was a mistake