Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Got told I look like FUCKING Stephan Balliet. How ovER is it?

lu.jones

lu.jones

Over
★★★★★
IMG 5489
IMG 5490

not that bad, cut of the nose and Voldemort max

Good for you, mogs the shit out of me

he's a chad aryan lol

IRL by my TCC obsessed sister
Based af that you have one. My sister is a literal walking 2016 buzzfeed feminist stereotype who isn’t even in touch with normie zoomer culture much less niche internet culture

Based af that you have one. My sister is a literal walking 2016 buzzfeed feminist stereotype who isn’t even in touch with normie zoomer culture much less niche internet culture
My sister is based tbh. I told her about the black pill and she admitted that she would never date an ugly guy no matter his personality.

She knows I’m an incel and doesn’t care

Doesn't look that bad tbh

My sister is based tbh. I told her about the black pill and she admitted that she would never date an ugly guy no matter his personality.

She knows I’m an incel and doesn’t care
I learned what an incel was from my sister back in 2019 ‘cause Joker was playing in theaters and she read the fearmongering news articles about “InCeL vIoLeNcE”:foidSoy::foidSoy::soy::soy:

I learned of the blackpill in 2020 though, and took it in 2022.

On account of my sister’s personality, we haven’t spoken since 2020. I can’t stand her and have been more at peace since cutting her out of my life

I learned what an incel was from my sister back in 2019 ‘cause Joker was playing in theaters and she read the fearmongering news articles about “InCeL vIoLeNcE”:foidSoy::foidSoy::soy::soy:

I learned of the blackpill in 2020 though, and took it in 2022.

On account of my sister’s personality, we haven’t spoken since 2020. I can’t stand her and have been more at peace since cutting her out of my life
I’m ngl I’m really good with my sister tbh. We get on really well and always have.

one of the only foids I talk to irl

Not bad looking just buzzcuts look subhuman on any sub chad male

Put on you're pointé shoes you damned neonazi skinhead!

mogged by a locked door