Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Got this video recommended in my algorithm. Just some more bluepilled, gaslighting, schlock.

I completely disagree, the only thing you can do as a genetic trash is try to ignore girls in your life

Nothing works when you're ugly, the rejection that in theory would be initial will always happens

I completely disagree, the only thing you can do as a genetic trash is try to ignore girls in your life

Nothing works when you're ugly, the rejection that in theory would be initial will always happens
Ofc he brought up the "Fat guys pull" due to skillz argument.

I shut that shit off right after he blurted that fallacy out.

Ofc he brought up the "Fat guys pull" due to skillz argument.

I shut that shit off right after he blurted that fallacy out.
also, talk about what? What if they don't want to talk to you? what if they feel contempt at you (because it is scientifically confirmed that ugliness generates a feeling of disgust, however obvious it may seem)?
He is ignoring several layers of reality and judging everything at a later level, as if you already had the conditions
people are not as simple as certain motivational coaches and PUAs and even psychologists try to make out

women have interests, conscience and instincts and I am not an exception to all of this

also, talk about what? What if they don't want to talk to you? what if they feel contempt at you (because it is scientifically confirmed that ugliness generates a feeling of disgust, however obvious it may seem)?
I remember experiencing this with my oneitus. It absolutely confused me to the point of having an existential crisis. I was like "Wh@t tH3 fvCk!1!1 whY !sn'T th!s worKINg?!?! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: