Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Got the OMG Ellsworth is so quiet at work today

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
This makes me rage. Don’t you fucks realize if I talk especially to a woman I will be accused of rape. Even my fucking male boss got in on it today. Makes me rage. :reeeeee:

Brutal tbh good thing im a neet

When I used to work with people they said I was quiet all the time.
I just stared at them autistically when they talked about me, then they stopped doing it.

the one time I tried socializing with a group of foids 10+ years ago (random meetup, nobody got to see pictures beforehand) it was commented I was a 'creeper' because I was quiet and awkward around them and had trouble making conversation.

If I was chad, I would've been aloof/mysterious/polite

When I used to work with people they said I was quiet all the time.
I just stared at them autistically when they talked about me, then they stopped doing it.
I did the same. Didn’t even reply to their mockery.

truecel trait

Soon they will fire you for being too creepy.

Hey @Ellsworth are you 6'3 by any chance?

Quiet= ugly

If a foid calls you quiet she's calling you ugly

sad shit

the one time I tried socializing with a group of foids 10+ years ago (random meetup, nobody got to see pictures beforehand) it was commented I was a 'creeper' because I was quiet and awkward around them and had trouble making conversation.

If I was chad, I would've been aloof/mysterious/polite
brutal ngl

Yesterday a coworker laugh snorted in my face and walked off. Wageslaving is brutal, op