Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Got the jab yesterday, suffering today

L

Linesnap99

Visionary
★★★★★
They gave me the oxford astrazeneca, shot 1. I was forced to take it by the government.
in midnight i had intense fever and shivvering , had a headache and took some pills to reduce the fever, checked the temp it was 102, It pains when moving the arm where they adminsitered the jab.
The adenovirus is working to fuck me up.
A recent study from a spanish university found that under electron microscope they saw traces and particles of metals, ie chromium, iron and graphene.
people have been paralysed from the shots , i fear for my health.
I have not even touched a foid boob or ass. i don't want to die without penetrating a foid. that would be cucked.

A cardiologist dropped dead after taking the third shot. recently, Mr bill gates, i respect him , but says kikecines only protect you slightly. like wtf does that mean.

I know a solution called chlorine dioxide that can be orally taken to heal the cells and body but dont know how to obtain it, if anyone has any info let me know throogh comments or private chat.

fever sucks and i am still a khhv.

They gave me the oxford astrazeneca, shot 1. I was forced to take it by the government.
in midnight i had intense fever and shivvering , had a headache and took some pills to reduce the fever, checked the temp it was 102, It pains when moving the arm where they adminsitered the jab.
The adenovirus is working to fuck me up.
A recent study from a spanish university found that under electron microscope they saw traces and particles of metals, ie chromium, iron and graphene.
people have been paralysed from the shots , i fear for my health.
I have not even touched a foid boob or ass. i don't want to die without penetrating a foid. that would be cucked.

A cardiologist dropped dead after taking the third shot. recently, Mr bill gates, i respect him , but says kikecines only protect you slightly. like wtf does that mean.

I know a solution called chlorine dioxide that can be orally taken to heal the cells and body but dont know how to obtain it, if anyone has any info let me know throogh comments or private chat.

fever sucks and i am still a khhv.
Congrats, human guinea pig. You died for Big Pharma profits.

its over for you, now kikecine will destroy your whole body :fuk:

:feelsUnreal: ugh holy shit can we get a new rule banning vaxxed retards? I don't wanna hear about this shit

At 102, I think you should go to ER.

Just to be checked out.

That's an expected effect after taking any kind of kikecine. It will pass after a day or two.

i suffered every symptom of the vaccine i got. vomit, chills, arm pain, fever, etc. not a fun time

Yet more evidence, as if it were needed, to stay well away from that Jew medicine.

They would have to shoot me in the back of the head before I ever take it, I will not comply and so far I haven't. I will resist against this until the very end. :feelsjuice: