Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel GOT SPRAYED WITH BEER WHILE WALKING INTO THIS RETARDED SOCCERFAN " GROUP , COULDNT RETALIATE !

Izayacel

Izayacel

LandER "
★★★★★
Couldnt Retaliate because i was Carrying Groceries . Normies are able to Smell Weakness / Pray , Oddness " Pretty Quickly . And then Strike . Fucking Bastards .

This Group was of 4 People " One of them a LTB ( that propably explains it lol ) , And the Guy just had to Profile his Ego for her . I wish i wasnt Carrying shit there , I propably would have started a Fight . But whatever

What im saying is , that Normies are Vile . And Pick on you as soon as they can Smell an Opening / Opportunity " . Its just a Reminder to Hate even More on Others and be even More Aggressive / Cynical . :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

@Mecoja @Friezacel @The Abyss @Rotter @VersoffenerAssi @Swagpilled @Skoga @Retardinator
@IncelKing @Fat Link @PixyBLACKED[/USER] @WorthlessSlavicShit @Cautious Raven @highschoolcel @KillNiggers @lifesucksandyoudie @Hoppipolla @gymcellragefuel

Last edited:
what do the random quotation marks mean

they should be shot.

They got lucky you didn't let your incel rage out.

Yup. Normfags being normfags as usual:feelsUgh:.
I can’t imagine being excited over a fucking game of soccer(or football, might as well use the correct term since I despise this country)

So i’m the “weird” one for wanting to play vidya? All the while, they’re chugging beer watching dudes tackle each other on a screen….

I can’t imagine being excited over a fucking game of soccer(or football, might as well use the correct term since I despise this country)

So i’m the “weird” one for wanting to play vidya? All the while, they’re chugging beer watching dudes tackle each other on a screen….
Yea its the fucking Double standart . Do what Normies do or get weeded out "

Men turn into soycuck retards in front of foids

Its just a Reminder to Hate even More on Others and be even More Aggressive / Cynical . :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:
Based :feelsokman:
Kermit The Frog Meme GIF by Identity

Same. I genuinely just don't get the appeal of it. I can see why people like it, I can understand it, but it's not something I personally will ever care about.

Next time yell, "wooooo (whatever team) yeaaaaaah!"

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back