Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

got some private messages asking me to talk about confidence

Why are you larping as him? Kek.

Stop larping as kent lmao you dont even know a proper source for his videos

Lol @ this larp. Oreoman runs circles around Kents boring content.

Lol @ this larp. Oreoman runs circles around Kents boring content.
Oreoman really is much better. He's much more entertaining, and I relate to him more. The guy is funny as fuck. He has a good personality, while Kent is a shy little whiny pussy. Oreoman is 100% proof that it's LOOKS. Personality doesn't mean shit unless the girl already fucking likes you...which she only does based on your goddamn looks.

Oreoman really is much better. He's much more entertaining, and I relate to him more. The guy is funny as fuck. He has a good personality, while Kent is a shy little whiny pussy. Oreoman is 100% proof that it's LOOKS. Personality doesn't mean shit unless the girl already fucking likes you...which she only does based on your goddamn looks.
100% I relate to him more plus he’s funny af. Yep you can talk like a total autist but if the girl likes you she’ll still try and fuck you.