Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Got Six Hours of Sleep and Feel Like a Zombo (Need 9-10 to Feel Alive)

Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-
Geez the back of my head is so sore on the inside, feel drained.

I need to start napmaxxing.

Welcome to the real world boyo. During the week i'm lucky if i get six hrs sleep a night. Weekends are for catch up and being a lazycel.

Welcome to the real world boyo. During the week i'm lucky if i get six hrs sleep a night. Weekends are for catch up and being a lazycel.

Sleep is the best cope, and lifefuel.

Do you sit in front of a screen a lot? If yes that might be it. Also 1 hour of workout daily helps with better sleep and ofc a good diet.

And turn off everything at night don't leave your shit on and sleep far from it. I left my PC on yesterday and slept next to my ps4 controller and holy fuck I felt like aids

Do you sit in front of a screen a lot? If yes that might be it. Also 1 hour of workout daily helps with better sleep and ofc a good diet.

And turn off everything at night don't leave your shit on and sleep far from it. I left my PC on yesterday and slept next to my ps4 controller and holy fuck I felt like aids

Yes, I'm either at college or in front of my laptop on .me

Infact even when I'm at college I'm in front of my laptop Just Lol.

Based advice.

I do the 1 hour of workout every weekday but for the first time couldn't go cause there was this massive rain storm.

I sleep like 12 hours a night tbh. Get on my level