Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Got shortchanged by a curry

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
I went to a gas station late at night in order to purchase items at the convenience store, and the curry at the cashier evidently mistook my autism for mental retardation, and shortchanged me about a dollar. I called him on it but was too high inhib to insist that he give me a receipt and the proper amount of change he owed me, so maybe he was correct in his assumption after all.

I am contacting corporate in order to inform them of this scammer. Curries, stop backstabbing fellow incels.

fak same bro i got shortchanged by a noodle earlier this week

fak same bro i got shortchanged by a noodle earlier this week
We must always carefully calculate the cost of the purchases we make, and when our enemies attempt to scam us, escalate the situation up to and including the use of force.

My fatal error was failing to request a receipt and not demanding that his manager (an older curry) cut off his head in front of me or else I would.

I always check the change.

not possible unless ur nt tbh, im a beta cuck irl when it comes to situations like these
We have the power of the sperg out and must make full use of it. Our enemies should be intimidated by us autists, and not even dare to cross us.

Gymmaxx, lower your cortisol levels with ashwagandha, and deck any faggot who attempts to exploit us or take advantage of us.

Do you mog that curry?

the curry at the cashier evidently mistook my autism for mental retardation, and shortchanged me about a dollar
What makes your autism visible to others? Why did you think he assumed you were retarded, instead of awkward?

It's over when even curries think they're above you

some fucker at a sub restaurant did this to me like a yr ago, good thing i always count the change and got the money back

not possible unless ur nt tbh, im a beta cuck irl when it comes to situations like these

It's whats on the inside that matters. You have material to work with.

Once I bought stuff for 1quid cheaper cuz the chocolate bar was underneath a big popcorn bag and he didn't see it so didn't scan it (I MEAN IN MINECRAFT FBI :feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash:)

This is why you're better paying with card every time. No need to carry around change and you avoid these scenarios.

At least you contributed $1 to superpooper