Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Got scammed today.

• Thread starter NowItsSlimeTime
  • Start date
NowItsSlimeTime

NowItsSlimeTime

Really feeling it B)
★★★★
I go in to get my laptop fixed. I just wanted the fan replaced

"Hey! That'll be 75$ for the consultation, with 25 going to the actual work, for every hour"

Okay so I'm going to spend like 75 bucks. Sweet.

I leave and call back later.

"Hey, so it's actually just a problem with cleaning. We can deep clean it, it'll take us 22 minutes."

"Okay"

I wait and come back

"Hey! That's gonna be one hundred dollars."

What?

"Oh, well the 75 was for consultation. It's just 100 for the repairs."

Oh, okay.

I hand them the money and go home. I got charged 75$ for the consultation. I also got charged 100$ for the repair.

Total of 175$ for a problem that I knew about and could've fixed myself.

Yay.

I thought it was 75, then 100, then it turned out to be 175. I have no-one to blame but myself I guess for now being broke as shit.

242354bd a838 4cc7 abeb e26c576d2849

:p

Fuck that shit, get it in writing next time. Also be hard headed, if someone tries to pull that shit, pick up your stuff instead.

what the fuck is this shit. society is fucking cruel to allow this business to operate. fucking vague description of what he is going to work on. fuck that business. you should egg their business and fuck with their cars.

That's nothing I just got swindled out of thousands from a real estate purchase with a bunch of hidden problems and back taxes that seller refused to pay (my fault for not looking into it enough). Don't really care though, it's just monopoly money.

I go in to get my laptop fixed. I just wanted the fan replaced

"Hey! That'll be 75$ for the consultation, with 25 going to the actual work, for every hour"

Okay so I'm going to spend like 75 bucks. Sweet.

I leave and call back later.

"Hey, so it's actually just a problem with cleaning. We can deep clean it, it'll take us 22 minutes."

"Okay"

I wait and come back

"Hey! That's gonna be one hundred dollars."

What?

"Oh, well the 75 was for consultation. It's just 100 for the repairs."

Oh, okay.

I hand them the money and go home. I got charged 75$ for the consultation. I also got charged 100$ for the repair.

Total of 175$ for a problem that I knew about and could've fixed myself.

Yay.

I thought it was 75, then 100, then it turned out to be 175. I have no-one to blame but myself I guess for now being broke as shit.
Tell them to keep it.

But you're gonna have to charge them 100 per hour.

that's why I DIY everything, even if I have no clue what I'm doing