Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Got scammed on a date

Alexander400

Alexander400

I feel things you wouldn't believe
★★★★
I matched with a girl on hinge which is rare and the conversation actually ended up with us making plans which i felt it was my chance to ascend. We agreed on the place and i waited for her there in the parking lot, i bought condoms and chocolate and planned to walk around downtown for a good experience. I remember trying on the condom inside my car just to see how they worked because i have never put one on, like a monkey checking out a drone. She then texts me asking for money for an uber because her supposed ride bailed on her so she needed to get to me. I immediately felt something was wrong but i believed it or rather didnt wanted to think about her being a scam. I ended up giving her 50 bucks so she could come to me, i waited an hour so i text her to see where she is at and then tells me the dad wont let her go so we cancel.

I really did thought this was my chance and i was preparing to write my goodbyes to you all because i thought i made it but i was scammed. The money didn't hurt but the fact that i waited in my car for that long just makes me feel like an idiot. Worst thing is that her profile was verified on hinge so i felt extra safe but i was wrong and now i feel like crap

she sent me a picture of the uber ride costing 40 something so i believed it, she lived far away from the meetup place
damn, i’m guessing that she actually doesn’t live far away and she got a friend that does to send her a screenshot of the uber . Well i guess this was a learning experience for you, NEVER SEND FOIDS MONEY. The whole thing seemed sketchy tbh.

damn, i’m guessing that she actually doesn’t live far away and she got a friend that does to send her a screenshot of the uber . Well i guess this was a learning experience for you, NEVER SEND FOIDS MONEY. The whole thing seemed sketchy tbh.
Fuck man, well it could have been worst. I didnt send any nudes.

The worst part for me is that i told my parents that i was going on a date and they felt so happy for me but when i got back i told them what happened and they all concluded she was scamming me. Now my parents want to install a gps tracker on my phone because they feel like i would get kidnapped one of this days. They dont know that i understand what happened and that i was safe about it, i waited in my car engine on and i choose a public place. I just wanted to believe i could make it, thats it.

She was verified on the dating app and the conversation felt real to me but i guess i was an idiot

I matched with a girl on hinge which is rare and the conversation actually ended up with us making plans which i felt it was my chance to ascend. We agreed on the place and i waited for her there in the parking lot, i bought condoms and chocolate and planned to walk around downtown for a good experience. I remember trying on the condom inside my car just to see how they worked because i have never put one on, like a monkey checking out a drone. She then texts me asking for money for an uber because her supposed ride bailed on her so she needed to get to me. I immediately felt something was wrong but i believed it or rather didnt wanted to think about her being a scam. I ended up giving her 50 bucks so she could come to me, i waited an hour so i text her to see where she is at and then tells me the dad wont let her go so we cancel.

I really did thought this was my chance and i was preparing to write my goodbyes to you all because i thought i made it but i was scammed. The money didn't hurt but the fact that i waited in my car for that long just makes me feel like an idiot. Worst thing is that her profile was verified on hinge so i felt extra safe but i was wrong and now i feel like crap
Shabbbbbbbbbbbbbat

Sorry dude :feelsbadman: I can hear you really got your hopes up. It’s good you learned from the experience and I hope you won’t give up.

Sorry dude :feelsbadman: I can hear you really got your hopes up. It’s good you learned from the experience and I hope you won’t give up.
That dating app i am deleting it because that felt really foul honestly, thank you for your words man i always remembered you as a good dude. I dont want to stop trying but shit this hurts and i really did believe she was real because of the way she talked but i knew something was wrong when sending money got mentioned but i felt it was believable. She said her ride punked out last minute but that she needed money for uber, she was 21 year old hoe so i believed her.

That dating app i am deleting it because that felt really foul honestly, thank you for your words man i always remembered you as a good dude. I dont want to stop trying but shit this hurts and i really did believe she was real because of the way she talked but i knew something was wrong when sending money got mentioned but i felt it was believable. She said her ride punked out last minute but that she needed money for uber, she was 21 year old hoe so i believed her.
It’s crazy how they are getting so sophisticated now to even have verified accounts. And yeah that sounds really brutal :feelscry: how she seemed real. It’s a believable story too that she gave.