Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Got scammed by a foidlet after meeting her on a dating site.

A

autistic_celibate32

Greycel
I’m still in all terms still a virgin at 33. Yes I’ve had sex, but only with hookers so that doesn’t count. Anyway I got scammed by a foidlet in my area I met on a dating site. She said $50 for an orgy. she gave me an address to go to and I told her I don’t have a car and the buses stop running at a certain time. She told me she could pick me up.

l told her I am broke. So she asked if I could pay 20. I told her yes and I paid her 20. Then she asked me to pay her to rent some BDSM stuff.I paid her for that. The foid told me she was gonna pick me up at 5 PM. I had a feeling she wasn’t gonna come and that she was gonna scam me so I decided to go to the address she gave me.

Obviously she never came so I went to the address she gave me instead. I actually made a video predicting that the house is probably gonna be abandoned or that there’s gonna be some family living there and sure enough I was right and the house ended up being abandoned.

I texted her on snap and told her that there is no one there and I ended up reporting her dating profile and it immediately got taken down.

And I requested a refund claiming that I sent the money to the wrong person on PayPal because she requested that I sent it as friends and family so knowing I was being scammed, I requested a refund and she told me to cancel the refund saying that she’s going to pick me up tomorrow at 1 PM.

So I canceled the bitches refund and the money that I sent to her admin for the BDSM item rentals that she said was supposed to be refunded that same night.

Ultimately knew that it was a scam, but I was so fucking desperate that I decided to go along with it.

Obviously, the next day she did not pick me up at one. I told her by text that if she does not answer me by three, I will ask for another refund as she asked me to send her money once once again that morning that she promised to pick me up at one.

By 3 PM as I warned her I requested another refund from PayPal and she told me why I requested the refund. She then said at 5:57 PM that she’s “here“ I went downstairs and she wasn’t there and I actually said in my prediction to her that she was gonna ignore me until six and sure enough she text me at 5:57 PM saying that she’s here, and then she says that she has swung by to pick me up and I’m not there at the address I gave her. She said she wants to pick her up. I need to cancel the refund.

I told the foid to kill herself and I hope she chokes on the money I gave her. I told her why don’t you use the money I gave you from your scam. Use it to buy arsenic and poison yourself. Lol. I hope she goes through with it. That’s gonna be so many more people that won’t be scammed by this evil bitch.

I told the foid to kill herself and I hope she chokes on the money I gave her. I told her why don’t you use the money I gave you from your scam. Use it to buy arsenic and poison yourself. Lol. I hope she goes through with it. That’s gonna be so many more people that won’t be scammed by this evil bitch.
ye you totaly own this bitch boyo

you probably never talked to a woman in the first place

Who the fuck sends money to a random foid on dating site. What a fucking retard :feelskek:

I've been on the other side collecting money from retards.