Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Got roped into someone’s love story. It’s over if your mom calls your gf ugly and old.

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
So my parents visited me this weekend. And my mom brought her friend and her daughter who is 18.

She wasn’t that hot but this was the first time a female visited my house that’s not blood related. Later I found out, my mom brought them because their son stopped talking to them a while ago like 8 months. And they were in a search for him.

I had the guys old address but when we went to visit him, it was some random ppl who answered the door and the guy we were looking for has moved.

At the end of the day my mom told me that the son was ignoring the mom cuz she called his gf ugly and old and she also didn’t approve of their marriage. Cuz none of them were settled properly. Tbh if your mom is saying the girl is ugly, you should probably leave her lmao.

But it looks like they ran away together and the guy is ignoring the mother. My mom asked my opinion on this situation and I told her. The boy was a nerd his whole life and when a female gave him attraction he knew that will be his only chance so when his mom told him to leave his gf, he chose to leave the mom instead.

It’s actually funny tho,if he was a girl and his mom/friends said your bf is ugly and you should dump and and you can do better. The girl would have dumped the guy. Since it’s opposite, the guy dumped the family and picked the girl lmao. Thirsty guys

:soy: she is a Queen dont dare call her ugly

Bro if your gf finds out your parents dont like her, and you dont stand up for her, she will leave your ass and make your life hell. Basically it's lose lose situation you either ruin your relationship with your family or your gf cucks you and leaves you alone to rot for the rest of your life (unless you're literally chad who is already fucking 5 other sluts jfl).

So my parents visited me this weekend. And my mom brought her friend and her daughter who is 18.

She wasn’t that hot but this was the first time a female visited my house that’s not blood related. Later I found out, my mom brought them because their son stopped talking to them a while ago like 8 months. And they were in a search for him.

I had the guys old address but when we went to visit him, it was some random ppl who answered the door and the guy we were looking for has moved.

At the end of the day my mom told me that the son was ignoring the mom cuz she called his gf ugly and old and she also didn’t approve of their marriage. Cuz none of them were settled properly. Tbh if your mom is saying the girl is ugly, you should probably leave her lmao.

But it looks like they ran away together and the guy is ignoring the mother. My mom asked my opinion on this situation and I told her. The boy was a nerd his whole life and when a female gave him attraction he knew that will be his only chance so when his mom told him to leave his gf, he chose to leave the mom instead.

It’s actually funny tho,if he was a girl and his mom/friends said your bf is ugly and you should dump and and you can do better. The girl would have dumped the guy. Since it’s opposite, the guy dumped the family and picked the girl lmao. Thirsty guys

I had my mom call my HS homecoming date ugly.

But I knew she was right and I felt really ashamed.

Avoided that date forever after that. I felt like such a loser, not being able to bring a stacy home to my mom. Fuck.
Bro if your gf finds out your parents dont like her, and you dont stand up for her, she will leave your ass and make your life hell. Basically it's lose lose situation you either ruin your relationship with your family or your gf cucks you and leaves you alone to rot for the rest of your life (unless you're literally chad who is already fucking 5 other sluts jfl).

What's the fucking point. There is no way to win any situation with a woman unless you're way above her in looks, and even then...

I had my mom call my HS homecoming date ugly.

But I knew she was right and I felt really ashamed.

Avoided that date forever after that. I felt like such a loser, not being able to bring a stacy home to my mom. Fuck.

What's the fucking point. There is no way to win any situation with a woman unless you're way above her in looks, and even then...
It’s hard enough to find a date as incel, but find a date who isn’t ugly too lmao.

That’s why my standards won’t drop. It’s humiliating when your friends and parents call ur girl and you know it’s true and you are with a ugly girl.

Poor guy, first foid to show interest and he's hooked

don't blame him one bit. my moms a cunt. would much prefer a nice wet pussy to smash