Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Got revenge on a normie today

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Was at a strip mall. Walked out of a store about to head to my car and leave when a normie in a Charger drives by, looks at my subhumanity and makes a sound.

I made sure to watch him drive down the parking lot and after he parked and went inside to gymcel I drove up to his shiny black car and spit on it.

Feels good man. :feelsohh:

good job soldier

Should have stolen his car

wait isn't this the second post where somebody spat on a car

I drove up to his shiny black car and spit on it.
lame but better than nothing i guess, should’ve threw a rock at it or something to get real damage, normie deserves it for mocking you

lame but better than nothing i guess, should’ve threw a rock at it or something to get real damage, normie deserves it for mocking you
You’re right but I’m super high inhib. This was big for me. Baby steps.

Tell me some spit facts

Was at a strip mall. Walked out of a store about to head to my car and leave when a normie in a Charger drives by, looks at my subhumanity and makes a sound.

I made sure to watch him drive down the parking lot and after he parked and went inside to gymcel I drove up to his shiny black car and spit on it.

Should've keyed it tbh, Challenger drivers are soooooo douchey. But it's risky since he knows what you look like, and you work at the mall.

Should've keyed it tbh, Challenger drivers are soooooo douchey. But it's risky since he knows what you look like, and you work at the mall.
I don’t work there. Was just shopping at one of the stores.

You should have keyed his car instead.

Next time give him a pin stripe.

I don't like strip malls.

I never have enough money to put in the bitches g-strings.

Next time store a can of paint in your trunk for special occasions like this.

@LastGerman

It is weird. People frequently mentioning their cars. Take the driver licence/car pill or general statusmoggpill. It is all about that besides looks, social circles and general wealth.

Last edited:
Should have blown it up

High iq i also spit on cars
Made a post about it yesterday

You've just removed all value from the term "revenge", your revenge amounts to less than if a bird had accidentally shit on his car, at least in that scenario he'd have to clean the shit off, but your spit is just going to dry off and be completely unnoticeable, that was in no way revenge, you can't call something so inconsequential an act of revenge.

Based and Blackpilled.
Fuck normos.

Have you thought about placing expanding foam in the exhaust pipe?

You've just removed all value from the term "revenge", your revenge amounts to less than if a bird had accidentally shit on his car, at least in that scenario he'd have to clean the shit off, but your spit is just going to dry off and be completely unnoticeable, that was in no way revenge, you can't call something so inconsequential an act of revenge.

I've had so many people honk their horns at me. I hate being ugly.

Should have put sugar in the petrol tank