Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Got rejected for being broke

Mizuma

Mizuma

Greycel
On tinder. Decided to re-download the thing and see what sticks. Got just 1 like after a whole day and a half. A mid tier becky. She seemed affable but then mentioned how her exes were broke and how that was a turnoff. So to avoid becoming a betabuxx, I made it very clear that I'm broke myself.

And just like that, she unmatched me. If I was Chad, that would not have been an issue at all. She may have even covered payments for me. A normie would've probably not been upfront and instead try to stuntmaxx and scrounge for money to pay for her meals in the hopes she gives him sex.

Anyway, I'm glad I dodged that and kinda expected it to fall through anyway. Who was I kidding thinking I could ascend :feelshaha:

Mogs me to oblivion for getting a match

I mean at least your looks weren't the problem.

Then again she could have just been looking for a betabuxx

If I was Chad, that would not have been an issue at all. She may have even covered payments for me.
You would be amazed at the things ive seen women due for chads. covering a payment is an understatement

Fakecel trait, you could've fucked her if you acted rich

it’s over for brokecels

Do tell. Need some suifuel tonight
I live in NYC and have seen multiple women buy guys drinks, immediately whip out a card upon receiving a check, give then rides like its no big deal (doesnt seem like much but women would shit on us for not having a car), I’ve also heard from a mogger I used to speak to that a girl he was seeing would consistently order him food whenever he asked. Women would kill themselves on the spot if it meant a chance with chad in the afterlife

Tell me more
Posted a response to OP already but its brutal. Main reason I stopped going to clubs (also a lot wont let me in)

I’ve also heard from a mogger I used to speak to that a girl he was seeing would consistently order him food whenever he asked.
I need this soooooo bad man, you don't understand how this alone would make me so fucking happy, free goyslop is better than pussy

I live in NYC and have seen multiple women buy guys drinks, immediately whip out a card upon receiving a check, give then rides like its no big deal (doesnt seem like much but women would shit on us for not having a car), I’ve also heard from a mogger I used to speak to that a girl he was seeing would consistently order him food whenever he asked. Women would kill themselves on the spot if it meant a chance with chad in the afterlife
I've heard of women buying their boyfriends PS5s and shit but this is a whole nother level of brootal, jfl

Posted a response to OP already but its brutal. Main reason I stopped going to clubs (also a lot wont let me in)
I like how you added the real reason at the end lmao

I need this soooooo bad man, you don't understand how this alone would make me so fucking happy, free goyslop is better than pussy
I agree

I've heard of women buying their boyfriends PS5s and shit but this is a whole nother level of brootal, jfl
yeah its a big reason why i laugh at the whole “moneymaxxing” shit. chad could be homeless and still slay. its all about looks

On tinder. Decided to re-download the thing and see what sticks. Got just 1 like after a whole day and a half. A mid tier becky. She seemed affable but then mentioned how her exes were broke and how that was a turnoff. So to avoid becoming a betabuxx, I made it very clear that I'm broke myself.

And just like that, she unmatched me. If I was Chad, that would not have been an issue at all. She may have even covered payments for me. A normie would've probably not been upfront and instead try to stuntmaxx and scrounge for money to pay for her meals in the hopes she gives him sex.

Anyway, I'm glad I dodged that and kinda expected it to fall through anyway. Who was I kidding thinking I could ascend :feelshaha:
if you looked like jeremy meeks that wouldn’t have happened

You would be amazed at the things ive seen women due for chads. covering a payment is an understatement
Foids would cut one of their fingers off just for Chad if he asked for it.

Just like that Heavy Rain scene, expect its for chad instead of to save a child.