Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Got rejected by an ugly foid today

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
There is this ugly foid i know from years ago in student dormitories. I saw the foid in the bus and she got off at my stop.

I said hallo and she said "do i know you" so we talked about the student accommodation etcthen i asked to have her number and if she can invite me to her apartment. She was saying oh 2 other guys asked for her number for dates and i said i dont want dates i just wanna call and shieeet and then i said yes or no and she said no.

Incel living is fucked up. I even got rejected by a mental homeless foid who said if i wanna fuck i should first take her to eat in a restaurant or give her cocaine. Fucking betabuxx cuck shit

You are getting a lot of betabuxxing opportunities yourself.

Incel living is fucked up. I even got rejected by a mental homeless foid who said if i wanna fuck i should first take her to eat in a restaurant or give her cocaine. Fucking betabuxx cuck shit
Well that escalated quickly from the second paragraph :feelsmega:

Well that escalated quickly from the second paragraph :feelsmega:
I posted that story in spring or early this year. I asked the homeless foid to cum in her pussy without condom and she said no

Homeless holes have guys lined up willing to give them drugs for pussy. You need to be Chad to be above that.

Homeless holes have guys lined up willing to give them drugs for pussy. You need to be Chad to be above that.
True. There is another menatl homeless foid . On the weekend i went to drink beers and i bought one homeless dude beers to have conversation whilst drinking.

I asked him about the menatl homeless foid and he told me forget about her because she will divorce me and she rejected 3 normies who tried to take her off the streets into their homes which is true because i saw her reject one normie who always brings her food and he tried and tried and tried for months infront of my eyes during summer at my drinking spot