Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Got rejected by a 4'10" midget Chinese girl today

JdawgYUNGmoney

JdawgYUNGmoney

Natsuki obsessed
-
Fuck anyone who says tall whites can't be truecels. This is my 8th rejection this school year. I decided to ask her if she wanted to hangout this weekend literally just to see if JBW was legit. Turns out it's bullshit.

Bro, it's fucking over. I'm sorry.

Maybe she want to stick to her own race - I wouldn't fault her for that.

It always has been regardless as to what the race baiting copers on this site say.

6'2. I would be average height if my head wasn't freakishly long though.
Lol you're a manlet to her at that height.6"9 is the minimum for 4ft noodlewhores.

Maybe she want to stick to her own race - I wouldn't fault her for that.
I have no problem with that either. I just think it's funny how delusional those who claim JBW to be legit are now that I've been rejected by a minority girl

JBW theory smashed

Race traitors BTFO

JUST BE ETHNIC

May be you are not white enough, or at least not white enough for her. Or may be your eyes are not blue enough. Or she already has a better white option. Or you are so unlucky that she is not into white guys (0.0000001% probability). There can be many reasons. JBW works on noodlewhores most of the time, keep trying. But try on noodlewhores, you will escape inceldom in-sha-allah.

Short girls have higher SMV than tall girls.

May be you are not white enough, or at least not white enough for her. Or may be your eyes are not blue enough. Or she already has a better white option. Or you are so unlucky that she is not into white guys (0.0000001% probability). There can be many reasons. JBW works on noodlewhores most of the time, keep trying. But try on noodlewhores, you will escape inceldom in-sha-allah.
My eyes are pretty fucking blue. My blond hair is about the lightest shade it can be naturally/not albino. And fuck yeah she probably has a better option, but I'm not aware of it. I don't even have an asian girl fetish, I just wanted to test one of the theories I've read about on here in real life.

My eyes are pretty fucking blue. My blond hair is about the lightest shade it can be naturally/not albino. And fuck yeah she probably has a better option, but I'm not aware of it. I don't even have an asian girl fetish, I just wanted to test one of the theories I've read about on here in real life.

6 ft 2 blue eyes blond hair and you claim ur incel? Fuck you

Maybe it's because you called her a midget?

I don't know, I would imagine she'd take some offense to that.

i got rejected by literal 5'1 as a 6'5.
it's over.

Face game is the only game

Maybe because the difference bewteen the two heights would be too much, your dick would cut her in half kek. Maybe go for Asians little bit taller and you'll have more success

Maybe because the difference bewteen the two heights would be too much, your dick would cut her in half kek. Maybe go for Asians little bit taller and you'll have more success

cope 4ftX femoids dating 6ftX guys happen all the time.

id probably drink bleach if i got rejected by a 4ft10 noodlewhore

really? that sound weird to me

those are the guys i mostly see girls of that stature choose kek. smaller girls want even bigger men so they can feel like daddys little girl again, they also have higher SMV than average and tall girls so they have the means to have these men. i see it all the time. the height of a male dating a female tends to be inversely proportional.

6 ft 2 blue eyes blond hair and you claim ur incel? Fuck you
You people are just fucking delusional. My face is 3/10 and my head is disgustingly huge. Generic traits such as hair/eye color and height don't bring a subhuman out of inceldom

JBW is legit. It gives you a higher chance to make it.

Chances are youre aspie

Well, JBW is for 4-5/10s... being straight up and white going for Asians usually isn’t enough to ascend from inceldom.