Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Got rejected by a 2-3/10 cashier today ??? Need some advice right now.

UglyBastard

UglyBastard

33 year old Neet and all around Failure
-
Honestly I feel very confused right now . But I'll give you some info on how this went down.

Technically what I did was a cold approach but I've seen and chatted with this 2/10 foid cashier a few times so, it wasn't as if I just randomly came in a asked for her #. But I digress.

Anyway. When I was paying for some merchandise, I finally asked for her name and introduced myself. I then asked if she had any plans for the weekend and she told me that she had to study for finals and would be working. Then like an idiot, I asked if she wanted to exchange contact info and maybe hang out sometime soon. This is where things got very awkward. She just looks at the floor for like 2 secs than looks me in the eye going "Ummm, Ughhh..... and this lasted for what seemed like an eternity. She then tells me "We'll see."

WTF kind of rejection was that ? Don't foids usually just tell you that they have a bf or give you a fake number ? It really makes me wonder if this lower smv foid has ever experienced a customer or unfamiliar guy hitting on her in such a place (probably bluepilled though).

It's shitty too because this is the closest convenience store to me and I frequently stock up on rotting provisions. Should I stop going to this store or man up and pretend like none of this ever happened next time I see her ?

JFL at thinking that you have a choice even with subhuman girls. :feelshaha::feelskek::woke:

cashiers are paid to be friendly bro.

no foid is voluntarily friendly to an incel. they can smell your toxic personality after all.

It's shitty too because this is the closest convenience store to me and I frequently stock up on rotting provisions. Should I stop going to this store or man up and pretend like none of this ever happened next time I see her ?
just ignore it. stop thinking about her in general. not worth the emotions.

Smash her face in

Doesn't matter whether foid is 1 or 10, they are all aroused by chads and chads only

Dude, wtf were you thinking? Never ask out a person on the job unless you're Chad. Now you've just made any trips back to that store awkward

cashiers are paid to be friendly bro.

no foid is voluntarily friendly to an incel. they can smell your toxic personality after all.

just ignore it. stop thinking about her in general. not worth the emotions.

To be quite honest I wasn't really attracted to her to begin with. Just more disappointed that hypergamy is this bad in 2019. I just wanted some validation is all. :feelsautistic:

Dude, wtf were you thinking? Never ask out a person on the job unless you're Chad. Now you've just made any trips back to that store awkward
But you need to at least approach to see if you really are truly incel.

Suicide/ER no other fix for an ugly face.

Never approach someone while they are working. It just makes things awkward. Try to do it in clubs, parties etc. If you aren’t invited or it didn’t work it’s over. :cryfeels:

But you need to at least approach to see if you really are truly incel.

This tbh.

So many guys here never cold approached...even texting is legit way how discovering if youre trucel or not.

Never approach someone while they are working. It just makes things awkward. Try to do it in clubs, parties etc. If you aren’t invited or it didn’t work it’s over. :cryfeels:

I agree. But nobody else was around to witness it and they weren't busy at all.

She is approached every day by handsome and richer men than you, already tired of so many approaches, you wanted more what?

Could've went a lot worse ngl.

This tbh.

So many guys here never cold approached...even texting is legit way how discovering if youre trucel or not.
Female attention is hard to get if chicks don’t consider you attractive.

Sorry buddy but If shes 3/10 then she would only settle for a high tier normie.

Next time you see her ask her if you make her pussy wet. If she calls the cops then you know it’s over bro.

Low IQ. LDAR. You're too ugly.

Smash her face in

Never cold approach, cold approaching only works for Chads.

Sorry buddy but If shes 3/10 then she would only settle for a high tier normie.
i have seen so many ugly foids with average dudes some even get chadlites.

She wants you bro. Try again.

go to the shop and only pay with chnage so she can count her ass off

good on you for trying, you probably have a chance if she's really ugly like you say, and single.

here even the super ugly girls who work the cash register are in LTRs and sick of attention/approaches. i had my eye on one for a long time and talked to her mates a bit and found out pretty fast that she was taken, obviously.

Last edited:
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Cashiers are exposed to high tier chads because of the sheer volume of customers and clients they deal with.

This raises the bar of what they desire physically in a male.

Also, Low Tier cashiers also get hit on often so they already have a massive ego.

Everysingle person including chad is subject to the following chart:

Foids do NOT compromise..

Only God can get you out of this hypergamy matrix.

Last edited:
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Cashiers are exposed to high tier chads because of the sheer volume of customers and clients they deal with.

This raises the bar of what they desire physically in a male.

Also, Low Tier cashiers also get hit on often so they already have a massive ego.

yeah you can really tell they have a massive ego.

good luck """"rescuing"""" one even if you have 5000% more job skills and direction in life. nobody cares.

foid cashiers are the absolute worst

not truecel if she doesn't laugh you off and get you metoo'd

Just keep going to store if you like it, and yeh pretend it never happened you never know she might surprise you next time
But obviously don’t pursue her anymore