Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Got rejected & blocked by a foid who literally had a fat fetish

JestER

JestER

Clown World Analyst
★★★★★
So my dumbass thought it would be a good idea to scour through some fetish websites (in this case FetLife) to try and find holes who had a thing for fat fucks such as myself, as a last ditch effort to ascend. I eventually found this local nerdy Becky in her mid 20's (already hit the wall but you know, beggars can't be choosers :feelsmage:) whose into morbidly obese men and has pics to prove it. The guys in the images were fatter and older than I am, some ethnic, some wore glasses and had no tats whatsoever, the kind of guys you would see moderating discord servers (however they still mog me facially) and she was RIDING THESE HAMBEASTS (basically a 1-in-a-million kind of foid, or so I thought... :feelssus:) So I thought to myself "yeah maybe this is my chance, my chance to finally ascend albeit to a totally not-mentally-ill foid :feelsaww:" so ofc I messaged her.

We started talking, getting to know each other, talked about games n shit we were into wadda wadda (even though I was a virgin) I couldn't care less, I let her know about my NEET status and tells me she doesn't mind. I send her pictures of my king sized 300lb physique :feelshmm: (not my face, yet), she digged it :ahegao:. But when the time came she did indeed ask to see my face, so naturally I was hesitant as I already knew what the outcome would be. After preparing for yet another brutal rejection, I went ahead and sent her an unsee link depicting it and next thing you know, BAM! Blocked :feelsclown:. Now at this point I should know by now that such events would inevitably occur but yet, it still stung :feelsbadman:. It has been YEARS since I last shown my face online to a foid I thought would be fail-proof of my ascension, but boy was I wrong. I guess remnants of the blue pill still resided in my mind after all... :fuk:

But now, no longer :society:

Last edited:
Fatcels are trucels! If you aren't a fat ugly bastard, you aren't a trucel! :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Sadly even I think most fatcels are volcels. The only exceptions to this rule would be if said fatcel used to be skinnycel but was still an incel regardless, due to some legitimate facial deformity such as in my case.

Keep searching there

Fatcels are trucels! If you aren't a fat ugly bastard, you aren't a trucel! :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Sadly even I think most fatcels are volcels. The only exceptions to this rule would be if said fatcel used to be skinnycel but was still an incel regardless, due to some legitimate facial deformity such as in my case.
No one is incel just because of weight, many normies, sometimes even chadlites are out of shape and shove fast food down their throat a lot yet they still get laid

I remember I once got rejected by a foid because I wasn't fat enough. :feelskek:

Beyond over if you can't ascend on a site like fetlife. Your face failed you. You still need Chad like jaw, hunter eyes, etc. :feelsbadman:

look for foids with ugly face fetish maybe

King sized physique:feelshaha:

Is your face really that bad?

I got rejected by a single, overweight, thai mom 7 years older than me with a kid

Are these foids fat too?

Fucking hell is your story triggering. So many times I'd be chatting online with a girl and everything would be going great, but the minute she sees a pic of my face, I'd get blocked right then and there. It got to the point where I'd stall as long as I possibly could in hopes of winning the girl over with my personality. I had a long-distance online "relationship" with a 400-pound fat girl twice my age, where I managed to stall for OVER A YEAR before finally sending a face pic. I'll never forget this. One night we're on the phone and she's all gushing about her "undying love" for me. The next day, I finally send her a face pic while we're chatting online, thinking OVER A YEAR of my winning personality has done its work, then the conversation stops abruptly. After 3 agonizing minutes, she finally responds with "im so sorry. I feel terrible", then immediately fucking BLOCKS me! All that "undying love" sure disappeared awfully damn quick!

fucking brutal this shit must've been traumatic:fuk:

Fucking hell is your story triggering. So many times I'd be chatting online with a girl and everything would be going great, but the minute she sees a pic of my face, I'd get blocked right then and there. It got to the point where I'd stall as long as I possibly could in hopes of winning the girl over with my personality. I had a long-distance online "relationship" with a 400-pound fat girl twice my age, where I managed to stall for OVER A YEAR before finally sending a face pic. I'll never forget this. One night we're on the phone and she's all gushing about her "undying love" for me. The next day, I finally send her a face pic while we're chatting online, thinking OVER A YEAR of my winning personality has done its work, then the conversation stops abruptly. After 3 agonizing minutes, she finally responds with "im so sorry. I feel terrible", then immediately fucking BLOCKS me! All that "undying love" sure disappeared awfully damn quick!
That's brootal. How much kilos is 400 pounds?

Its okay, being fat is disgusting anyways

So my dumbass thought it would be a good idea to scour through some fetish websites (in this case FetLife) to try and find holes who had a thing for fat fucks such as myself, as a last ditch effort to ascend. I eventually found this local nerdy Becky in her mid 20's (already hit the wall but you know, beggars can't be choosers :feelsmage:) whose into morbidly obese men and has pics to prove it. The guys in the images were fatter and older than I am, some ethnic, some wore glasses and had no tats whatsoever, the kind of guys you would see moderating discord servers (however they still mog me facially) and she was RIDING THESE HAMBEASTS (basically a 1-in-a-million kind of foid, or so I thought... :feelssus:) So I thought to myself "yeah maybe this is my chance, my chance to finally ascend albeit to a totally not-mentally-ill foid :feelsaww:" so ofc I messaged her.

We started talking, getting to know each other, talked about games n shit we were into wadda wadda (even though I was a virgin) I couldn't care less, I let her know about my NEET status and tells me she doesn't mind. I send her pictures of my king sized 300lb physique :feelshmm: (not my face, yet), she digged it :ahegao:. But when the time came she did indeed ask to see my face, so naturally I was hesitant as I already knew what the outcome would be. After preparing for yet another brutal rejection, I went ahead and sent her an unsee link depicting it and next thing you know, BAM! Blocked :feelsclown:. Now at this point I should know by now that such events would inevitably occur but yet, it still stung :feelsbadman:. It has been YEARS since I last shown my face online to a foid I thought would be fail-proof of my ascension, but boy was I wrong. I guess remnants of the blue pill still resided in my mind after all... :fuk:

But now, no longer :society:
I recently made an account on that site. I want to try my luck with a fat fetish foid.

Ugly_Bastard.png