Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Got rejected....again

currycel

currycel

below 5'3 graycel
★★★★
I don't know why I even have any hope. Im blackpilled but I think I haven't truly accepted the blackpill. I have a 4/10ish (fat) foid "friend" who I have been orbiting for a while. She broke up with her bf recently and I comforted her and provided her with the emotional validation she needed. I was content with a female just looking at me. Anyway she started avoiding me recently and when I asked why "youve been weird"; ughhhh ; i should just rope I hate myself and my autist behavior

Looking for support from fellow incels

stop going for white foids. If the foid was curry too then Idfk. Rope

>being an orbiter and waiting for sloppy seconds
Just why?

Just run arranged marriage game bro

You’re a curry and a manlet. Never even started. :feelsbadman:

you can actually talk to a girl, congrats, i can't keep conversation for more than a minute.

also, stop humble bragging :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

not srs

JFL at orbiting. You are wasting your time. Just because a foid is fat doesn't mean she will lower her standards, if anything many fat foids have high standards than normal foids.

Oh god... I orbited a chick last year for a few months. I finally asked her "Do you want to be in a realtionship with me?" like an autisitc fuck and if that's not enough I stuttered, motherfucking stuttered, I could see her holding back laughter as she looked away to laugh likely. She took a few secs to repress the laughter and then told me "I don't see you that way, but dw we can remain friends." I told her that I'll see, went home, got on my bed and cried. I'm a subhuman autist, at least I learned my lesson. NO ORBITING!!! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Next time don't orbit, don't do anything that makes you seem like a beta, don't be autistic (if you are). Chad doesn't orbit, chad doesn't have to comfort, if you do those things you are a pet in her eyes. If you have to ask for a relationship, you know the answer.

> curry

My condolences boyo.

Oh god... I orbited a chick last year for a few months. I finally asked her "Do you want to be in a realtionship with me?" like an autisitc fuck and if that's not enough I stuttered, motherfucking stuttered, I could see her holding back laughter as she looked away to laugh likely. She took a few secs to repress the laughter and then told me "I don't see you that way, but dw we can remain friends." I told her that I'll see, went home, got on my bed and cried. I'm a subhuman autist, at least I learned my lesson. NO ORBITING!!! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Next time don't orbit, don't do anything that makes you seem like a beta, don't be autistic (if you are). Chad doesn't orbit, chad doesn't have to comfort, if you do those things you are a pet in her eyes. If you have to ask for a relationship, you know the answer.
I'm sorry to hear that. I feel you.

I know Chad doesn't orbit. But I'm not Chad. I can't lie to myself, I'd rather be a pet than be ignored. I hate it but that's the truth of it. That's how I'm wired on an evolutionary level

Just give up, she could be a 1/10 disfigured slug & still wouldn't care as in her mind she's 8/20 lol

I don't know why I even have any hope. Im blackpilled but I think I haven't truly accepted the blackpill.
It's quite allright I guess
We are not 100% rational beings, hormones etc. are working in us, even our mind can trick us, suggesting that we do have hope
The so called lizard brain seems to be the big enemy BTW
Now that's not a rational at all, but urges you to fuck the femoid

I know Chad doesn't orbit. But I'm not Chad. I can't lie to myself, I'd rather be a pet than be ignored. I hate it but that's the truth of it. That's how I'm wired on an evolutionary level
I know that, you'll obviously have to do a lot more than Chad but reducing yourself to her plushie won't get you in a relationship (or laid), if being a pet helps you cope that's fine by me, at least you have a semi-normal cope. You might be viewed as a subhuman but at least try showing that you respect yourself, won't get you far but still it'll give you some sort of satisfaction of not letting normies get that last bite of you.

My cope has recently become alchohol, I fear it'll turn into an addiction, I already started feeling bad when I don't drink.

Also thanks for that "I feel you part", it was nice to read. :heart:

I don't orbit anymore. No matter what you do for them, you will still be in the friend zone.

I know that, you'll obviously have to do a lot more than Chad but reducing yourself to her plushie won't get you in a relationship (or laid), if being a pet helps you cope that's fine by me, at least you have a semi-normal cope. You might be viewed as a subhuman but at least try showing that you respect yourself, won't get you far but still it'll give you some sort of satisfaction of not letting normies get that last bite of you.

My cope has recently become alchohol, I fear it'll turn into an addiction, I already started feeling bad when I don't drink.

Also thanks for that "I feel you part", it was nice to read. :heart:
I cope with alcohol too. And drugs. Probably not a great idea. I'll try to stop orbiting when the foids disrespect me, but harder said than done.

No problem bro. At the end of the day this is a supportive community, or so I'd like to think.

She found another chadlite and used you for emotional support

If you're going to be getting rejected, why not get rejected by top shelf foids? Why orbit fatties? Is it the gravity?

If you're going to be getting rejected, why not get rejected by top shelf foids? Why orbit fatties? Is it the gravity?
When they're ugly i feel like i have hope.i know, it's cope.

Rejected by 4/10 = over